“Nothing like it”

Jeffersontown, Kentucky, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nothing like it”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Since moving to Louisville I had been looking for something to do on nights and weekends. Then I found BIK. I went once with a few business partners, and was hooked ever since. The track layout is quick and technical, the staff is amazing, and best of all, you feel welcome and part of the team when you race. For anyone that has raced at other Go-Kart places, the carts here are kept up to their prime, some places just slap a engine and some tires on a Kart, BIK makes sure the Karts are constantly in good order.

You will not find a better place to race indoors!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Allen H

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible experience”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I live in Cincinnati and have to been to a similar indoor karting experience. This place is hands down the best karting I have ever experienced. This is not your typical family go-kart place. The karts are racing karts and can be a bit intimidating if you are not used to going fast. It might take you a while to get your kart under control, but if you enjoy going fast, this is your place. They hosted an all night endurance event that was probably the most fun I have had in years. I can't wait for my son to be old enough to ride in the junior karts. He will love it.

The owner is very nice and the place is ran like a family business. The regular racers are friendly and eager to give a tip or two to help you get your lap times down. Every time I'm in Louisville, I will be visiting this place.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bill M
“Absolutely the bomb!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I have been coming here since they opened in summer 2011. Now I am a weekly racer. As an avid race fan and performance driver, I can say that BGIK offers the most fun, most economical, and most safe racing experience. Not to mention the friends I have made here. I've only got time for one hobby. This is it.

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good nothing special”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

It was a good karting experience. They had nice staff, fast cars, and cool
to sheets. There is nothing really amazing about them but it's fun. Oh its also pretty expensive

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Josh J
“Way to go Justin!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I want to qualify this by stating that I have not yet been to B.I.K. It is so nice to see a owner take up for his employees instead of throwing them under the bus. I work for people who will abuse there employees verbally. Even when they know the customer is wrong. Even threaten to fire them. Thank you for your commitment to your fellow workers Justin. I will be in to see you guys.

Visited July 2013