A group of 10 families recently stayed in this hotel. We were traveling with teen girls on a volleyball team. We booked 10 rooms for two nights, about $3,000, however you refused to allow our girls to eat a Papa Johns pizza at the tables in the breakfast room. There was NO OTHER customers in the area. No other hotel has told us "to leave" the table area. Parents had purchased beverages there. Short bartender "complained loudly" that she would lose her job if we ate pizza in there. She was so obnoxious. I asked the front desk if we could use the tables. The clerk stared right through me and told me NO, we could eat in the lobby, sitting on the floor or standing.
One family was given a handicap room with only one bed. This was for the two parents and a teen daughter. They were told it was the only room available. There was no pull out in the room. No one at the desk would assist them in any way. The daughter slept upright in a chair in the room. Not acceptable service.
Why would you charge our charge cards full 2 nights plus a $50 deposit before we even stayed here?
The manager with the long dark hair was the only friendly person at the desk the entire weekend. The other younger clerks were bored with us each time we asked a question.
They lacked professionalism and training.
The only positive note, the rooms were clean, the breakfast staff was excellent. The new waitress in the bar area was understanding and friendly although couldn't help us with the girls eating the pizza at a table.
The breakfast layout was a bit hard to understand. If you needed juice, you had to ask for it. The breakfast ladies were great. Most customers didn't know that the kitchen would make a waffle upon request.
Since this hotel is right across the street from the fair grounds, I don't know how you could possibly service the crowd that you may draw this summer. Good luck during fair season. We will never come back or recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Derby City Delights. Whether you’re here for business, pleasure, or both, the Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport offers a perfect location for exploring the city. Our free airport shuttle will take you to and from Louisville International Airport (SDF), which is about five minutes away. The Kentucky Exposition Center is across the street, and we’re also close to Churchill Downs, the University of Louisville’s sports venues, and downtown’s many attractions.Service with Style. Everything you need or want is here, including a fitness center, pool, spa, business center, and helpful staff to guide you around the hotel and city. Enjoy classic American dishes and drinks at our restaurant and lounge. Our two state-of-the-art function rooms are ready to stage memorable meetings and events.Home away from Home. Our 117 spacious guest rooms are designed to help you relax when you’re on the road. Get a good night’s sleep on a plush Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed. For your convenience, each room features a refrigerator, microwave, and free extras like wireless High Speed Internet Access and bottled water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville Airport North Hotel Louisville
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Louisville Airport North
- Country Inn Louisville
- Louisville Country Inn