Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Louisville)
View Hotel
All reviewschurchill downsexpo centerfootball stadiumcracker barrelderby weekendthe shuttle driverwould stay here againfree shuttleclean roomsfront desk staffgreat roombusiness tripvery nice hotelfairgroundspaparatesjets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Maybe our viewpoint of Sheraton properties may be skewed , we don't generally get rooms that are over $150, but the room was nice and simple and it was near the University and Six Flags ,rooms were clean and the staff polite and friendly, Nikki checked us in and she was helpful directing us to a nearby restaurant ,it was a safe area and my wife is going back later this month and I feel safe for my family there, I did notice a plaster problem in our room but it wasn't enough to deter us and it was fairly inconspicuous, the beds were really comfortable and we enjoyed them in other words we give the place two thumbs up.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

We have stayed in Four Points that are clean, offer specials, offer complimentary breakfast to members and make you feel at home. This is not one of them. The shuttle driver was the best part of this visit so far. Russell at the front desk cannot handle customers, nor does he have any sort of personality to deal with people. He got busy doing 14 other things so he forgot to call our cab and was unapologetic. This was the 3rd time in only a few hours he managed to show his inefficiency, incompetence and complete disregard for guests. The hotel recently removed refrigerators and microwaves from rooms and they assure you when booking that their shuttle services downtown, but it does not. They are not apologetic for their mistake. Stay clear of this one.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed here over a busy weekend with sports at the Expo Center. The hotel was booked.
The front desk staff were very pleasant. Our room was ready upon arrival. The room itself was very simple but clean.It seemed the room had been recently updated. The bed was so much better than expected. The mattress was firm and the bedding consisted of large comfortable pillows, nice sheets and a great feather comforter. We slept great. We had a couple of meals at the hotel restaurant. Even though it was a busy weekend our server, Martha, was exceptional. She was so welcoming and friendly! The food was simple fare. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Betsy A
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This is not a typical Sheraton property - it appears, by the shoddy construction - to be a Four Points facade on a much cheaper hotel. The lighting in the room was poor. The floor in the entry was not level. And it surpassed my one pube in the shower is too many rule...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TravelingFool67
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Hi TravelingFool67,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your visit. Your loyalty to Starwood hotels is important to us, and I am pleased to learn that you are experiencing different brands during your stays. While the Four Points brand does differ from the Sheraton brand in areas of design, features & amenities, and more, we always strive to provide a warm welcome and the best possible service. We hope to see you again to win back your loyalty.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I only spent one night there but it was a very comfortable night. Being a Sheraton property I expected the hotel to be nice but it was beyond what I expected. I used to stay at this hotel when it was another brand because it is located very close to my business assignment. This was an unplanned trip and there was a convention in town so my choices were limited. I'm very happy that I chose this hotel. The hotel has been completely remodeled and it is beautiful. There is now a bar and dining room. Or if you prefer there are restaurants nearby as well as fast food. The rooms are large and very comfortable with a couch and chair in the king room that I had. The shower is powerful an there are built in dispensers of shampoo, conditioner, and bath gel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business