Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport
Ranked #44 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We were very pleased with this experience. The hotel was very nice and comfortable. We had drinks and a late meal at the hotel as well. The service was unparalleled. I was very impressed and pleased with the food that was prepared for us. The overall enjoyment that was experienced on this trip had a lot to do with the hotel's ability to provide a great stay. The different room layouts were impressive as well. Our waitress Martha was a gem. She had an ease and professionalism about her that took our dining to another level. Thank you for a terrific time and stay Four Points!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors on the north side were a great location for us. Easy access to vehicle, sunny...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MsC42014

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed here one night for Beyonce Concert in Kentucky! These are the most comfortable beds ever!!!! Check-in was a breeze. It is a good location and close to other areas. We went for breakfast at "Toast on Market". We were reading all the reviews about their amazing hashbrown casserole. It was delicious! Overall great stay! Would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hi mburnsi2,
Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoyed the concert and are pleased to hear you loved the stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed here while I was in town for work, and was a bit nervous since it was so close to the airport. The hotel seems recently remodeled, and was very clean and beautiful. Everything was new, and even had that "new car smell." The beds were very comfortable, but there were several layers of sheets, blankets, and comforters to peel away. All of the linens were stark white, and smelled faintly of bleach. At least I felt assured the linens were clean. If you decline maid service, you get a $5 voucher for each night you stay there, or 250 Starpoints to your account. There is a restaurant and bar in the lobby, and a small "store" in the lobby to get essentials (snacks, toiletries, microwaveable meals, etc.), but I stayed in a double queen room, and there was no mini refrigerator and no microwave. Free coffee and tea in the lobby each morning. The room has a large flat screen TV, and the bathroom shower comes equipped with built-in shampoo, conditioner, and body gel dispensers. Hotel may get booked quickly during the Kentucky Derby, since it is very close to Churchill Downs. It's also 2 minutes away from Kentucky Kingdom theme park. I would surely stay here again when I am in town for work.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for a wheelchair basketball tournament for 4 nights. Everything was great- the room, the restaurant, and the service. Martha in the restaurant made our last night fantastic!! Definitely would stay here again!!

Stayed: April 2014
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Hi Melika688,
Thank you for sharing your review with us. I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. From the room, to the restaurant, to the service, we always strive to create a memorable experience. I shared your feedback with the team and am glad Martha made your night! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I've stayed at this hotel several times for business and have a fantastic experience every time. From checking in with the friendly night clerk (it's inevitably at night for some reason) to the awesome bar staff (Martha is the best bartender and cook and listener!), I have had nothing but the best service with a smile. I highly recommend this hotel for it's location, for a single business woman traveling (I can walk to the Cardinal for dinner) as well as it's proximity to the Louisville Expo.

Room Tip: Rooms are quieter on the back side of the hotel. Very nicely appointed throughout!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Hello Kris M,
Thank you very much for your review. I appreciate your response and loyalty to our Louisville Airport hotel. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and were able to interact with our helpful staff. I shared your positive feedback with the hotel team and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My friends and I stayed there for the weekend and had a great time. Martha in particular was amazing in every way and made our stay perfect. Her friendly personality and customer service was the best we had in Louisville. We will all highly recommend the 4 points Sheraton to anyone traveling.

• Stayed: March 2014

Hi Sweetest53,
Thank you for your review. I’m pleased you had a great weekend stay and were able to work with Martha! We take pride in our warm and helpful staff, and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to welcome you back for another weekend getaway!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Maybe our viewpoint of Sheraton properties may be skewed , we don't generally get rooms that are over $150, but the room was nice and simple and it was near the University and Six Flags ,rooms were clean and the staff polite and friendly, Nikki checked us in and she was helpful directing us to a nearby restaurant ,it was a safe area and my wife is going back later this month and I feel safe for my family there, I did notice a plaster problem in our room but it wasn't enough to deter us and it was fairly inconspicuous, the beds were really comfortable and we enjoyed them in other words we give the place two thumbs up.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family