“Good Customer service”

Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center
Ranked #80 of 97 Hotels in Louisville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I came here with my boyfriend to visit some friends in louisville and we had a great time. I knew it wouldnt be a grand hotel obviously because its a days inn but it was definitely a good upgrade to other days inns ive been to. We got the couples room or whatever its called and it comes with a jacuzzi tub! Its kind of different because its right there in the room but it made the whole weekend more romantic. The bed was queen size instead of a king but it makes sense because the jacuzzi is in the room. I spoke with the manger and he told me they recently upgraded all the rooms in the second building just last year. Overall it was a great stay for a great price.

I was kind of taken aback by the other comments on this site. People seem to be giving bad reviews to this hotel because of things like no waffles or certain channels not being available but if you rate it on the room and service i would say it was decent for the price. I would definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Shelley F, Manager at Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you found our accommodations inviting and welcoming. There are many hotel choices in this area, and it gives me great pride to know that you found our hotel as great a choice as any other hotel in Louisville. Thanks again and we look forward to having you as our guest again.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The reviews I read on this site scared me at first but honestly, this is one of the best hotels for the price. It's location is perfect - right near the airport - and the staff was very friendly. My room was furnished just like the other days inns I've stayed at. The free continental breakfast and free wifi is always a plus in my book as well.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Shelley F, Manager at Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your review. It gives me great pleasure that out of the many hotels you could've chosen, you chose us!! We look forward to your return to this area.
New Carlisle
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The manager was very nice , although we so looked forward to the fresh waffles in the morning.
Other wise Our two day stay went very well!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Sam T
Shelley F, Manager at Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Thanks so much for your review! As the new manager at this hotel, it really makes a difference when our guests let us know how we did! We are very proud of our staff and our hotel as a whole! We welcome you back any time you are this way!!!