“The only room available?” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center
Ranked #80 of 95 Hotels in Louisville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Charleston, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

I just checked out of the Days Inn on Fern Valley Road! After a long flight all I wanted was to take a hot shower, get a hot meal, and go to sleep. No sooner than I could get out of the shower I was greeted by 3 rats in my room and one was in my carry on bag nibbling on my bag of peanuts from my flight! When I went to the front desk to ask for my money back so I could check into another hotel, I was told by the fat, four toothed, woman snacking away at the front desk that she could move me into a new room but that I could not receive a refund! She seemed undaunted by my experience and showed no empathy for what happened. Please do not expose yourself or family to this place! You will regret it!

Room Tip: I just checked out of the Days Inn on Fern Valley Road! After a long flight all I wanted was to take...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Carl T
Shelley F, Manager at Days Inn Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for submitting your review. I am extremely sorry that you had a bad experience with us. I had no idea that we had a rodent problem, maybe its caused by being close to so many restaurants, but I have spoken with my pest control company, and we have installed some rodent boxes. I sincerely hope that you don't let one bad experience ruin any further decisions you make for your hotel stays.
Owingsville, Kentucky
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Room was run down, dirty, stains on ceiling but that was not what made me leave. Group above me partied until 4 AM so I didn't get much sleep since I had to get up at 5:30 AM. This was a Wednesday night so I can only imagine how loud it would be on a Friday or Saturday night. Van alarm went off at 2 AM, not sure if someone tried to get in and the alarm scared them off or if people were playing around.....either way I did not feel safe. Had booked 4 nights but only stayed one night. Staff was very nice and did refund me for the 3 nights I did not stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business