Louisville Marriott Downtown
  • Breakfast included
US$196
US$180
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$230
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
1,095 results
All reviewsconvention centerchampions sports barblu restaurantthe concierge loungeself parkwithin walking distanceyum centernice hotelattending a conferenceper dayvalet parkingvalet servicefourth street livebusiness tripking roombed was very comfortableohio river
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great comfortable room, amazing service at the front desk and valet stand, Champions was good and the upscale restaurant looked nice, fitness room was perfect, concierge lounge breakfast was excellent....this is really a great Marriott property

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Eamon_OBrien, Director of Sales at Louisville Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

avidtraveler1976,
Thank you for your feedback.

I will make sure that the Front desk, Valet, Champions, and Concierge Lounge read your recognition. Our team loves to serve and truly appreciates your feedback.

Good job staying on track with our fitness center while on the road! I've been slacking this summer and need to get back to it. Thank you for the motivation.

Take care,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed one night recently for a conference. The location was convenient... 4th St. Live with food options is within walking distance as is the Ohio River... The staff was outstanding from the Concierge to the Valets... everyone seemed to enjoy what they did and made me feel special! Conference rooms where spacious and food outstanding! Only complaint was that conference rooms were a bit cold but for the other conveniences... I put on a sweater!

Lori U,
Thank you for your feedback. What was your favorite place on 4th Street? In the summer they have weekly concerts which are free to the public and are a lot of fun. We are connected to 4th Street so it is very convenient as you mentioned.

We will recognize our Concierge staff as well as our valet for their service. Thank you for taking the time to point them out!

We strive to ensure all of our guests have comfortable temperatures while here, so I apologize the room was a little bit cold. The next time you are here, you can dial x1000 from any house phone and they will be able to assist in adjusting the temperature.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I am in Louisville on Business and every time there is availability at this hotel - I make sure I book a room! Very clean rooms, the staff are EXTREMELY nice and friendly. The staff is very attentive to your every need - today in question, my toilet was overflowing for some reason. I switched off the water from the mains and called the front desk. I was told someone would be up to check it out in 2 minutes. I was ready to take a nap because in other places when they say they will be there in a minute, it meant at least a 30 minute wait. Yes - within 2 minutes of the call, a nice and jolly older gentleman (forgotten his name - the engineer) knocked on my door and fixed the problem. Cleaned the bathroom with disinfectant and gave me extra clean towels. Was impressed and very happy. Will be staying again next time I come to Louisville - DEFINITELY!

ninomoi,
Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay. We appreciate you staying with us for your business trip to Louisville.

Our Engineering team is always willing to help assist and I am glad they were able to help with your toilet issue. We will hunt down the nice and jolly gentleman to recognize him.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We recently stayed here for a conference and the aspect that stood out was the incredible staff. Valets kindly asked if we needed directions, wait staff at banquets always made sure we had everything we wanted, and the front desk was more than happy to help with any request. "My pleasure" was a constant reply and the staff always seemed HAPPY to be serving their guests. The rooms were clean and the beds extremely comfortable. My only complaint is the pool. Although decent in size, it looks like it has a grimy, dirty bottom. I never swam myself but my kids still enjoyed it- it just surprised me to have that pool when everything else at the hotel was so clean. One last thing - it was a fabulous location. We were able to easily walk to several fantastic restaurants.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Kamarah S,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and kind words about our staff. Our team takes great pride in providing excellent hospitality and we are grateful for your recognition.

I will pass along your recognition to the valet and housekeeping teams. Regarding your comment on the pool, I can understand why you said that. The pool bottom is actually metal which can give the appearance of being dirty. However I can assure you that it is continually cleaned, along with all areas of the hotel.

We look forward to serving you again in Louisville.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We recently attended a conference at this hotel and were extremely satisfied with both our room and the conference facilities! The room was quiet and well furnished with a very comfortable bed. The conference facilities were well positioned (though a little cold for me) and easy to navigate!
The food for the meals during the conference was well above average and much better than the traditional mystery meat covered with gravy! If you are involved in hosting a corporate event in Louisville, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Eamon_OBrien, Director of Sales at Louisville Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

KentuckyDerbyGirl,
First of all-that's a great name you have. Secondly, thank you for staying with us for your recent conference. Our rooms were recently renovated and we have brand new mattresses to ensure you are well rested for your conference.

Our banquet culinary team has been recognized by meeting planners as having the #1 food & beverage quality in over 330 Marriott hotels in North America. We are glad you enjoyed your meals here.

We look forward to serving you again in Louisville soon.