“Consistency Means A Lot”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #671 of 1,938 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I've eaten here a few times on my lunch break. The food is usually fresh and healthy. Sometimes the food is not consistent. For example: their limeaid is frequently watery or off somehow...once in a while you'll get a good batch but it's not often... it's too bad. That was my favorite thing.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I go here every chance I get when Im in Lousiville. The food is amazing and the employees are great! Not one bad thing to say about this place...besides its always busy and its tough finding a place to set sometimes : )

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I LOVE their chicken salad! They also have great chicken orzo soup, though sometimes it is a little salty. Also, the spinach wraps are yum! The kebobs are good, but I find them a little 'saucy' so would recommend you request light on the sauce, otherwise your remaining food will be swimming in sauce. Prices are fair, employees are nice. The place is clean. It's a regular for us.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

I'm going to be going here a LOT! Healthier foods with nutrition information available online has helped me stay on track with weightwatchers! GREAT tasting food too! Sometimes "healthy" doesn't taste so good, but Zoe's gets it right. I'm in love with the White bean side order! The tomato soup was really good too, although just a bit salty. Chicken salad sandwich was good, but when we looked up the nutrition info, we wished we had picked spinach roll-ups instead!