“Not Quite Panera”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #668 of 1,912 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 7 June 2015

Although I am very much a supporter of local business, and the food is perfectly good here, I feel like Zoe's Kitchen is in the same market niche as Panera, and it doesn't quite measure up to their quaility.

Reviewed 30 December 2014

I ate here while in town for a conference, and it was a short walking distance from the convention center to the restaurant. I had looked at their menu online before I went because I am gluten-free and dairy-free, and they looked like they had a decent selection. It was fairly easy to figure out what was safe for me to eat, so I ordered the grilled chicken plate feast with a side of white beans and a Greek salad. The chicken was great, as was the Greek salad. The white beans were amazing. They had rosemary in them, and it added a completely different flavor to the beans that I wish I could figure out how to recreate at home. The price was decent for a downtown location, and I would return if I were in town again.

Reviewed 7 September 2014

Awesome selection of salads, kebabs, rices, fruits, and many types of cooked wraps... Really great assortment, awesome flavor and integrity of food was impressive

Reviewed 13 October 2013

A wonderful new addition to the "fast food/take home" world. The food is fresh and imaginative. The service has always been very good.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I've eaten here a few times on my lunch break. The food is usually fresh and healthy. Sometimes the food is not consistent. For example: their limeaid is frequently watery or off somehow...once in a while you'll get a good batch but it's not often... it's too bad. That was my favorite thing.