“Amazing”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #654 of 1,886 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Great food, great customer service. I always enjoy going to zoes kitchen. I've tried the other Mediterranean place across the street and it didn't compare to zoës.

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Hi Lizi,

We so appreciate you taking the time to share. We cannot wait to welcome you back again soon!

Thanks,
Team Zoës

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I love going to Zoes for lunch. I like the variety of foods and eat here when I want something different than the usual. The service is very good and have always had a great experience here. The seating is somewhat limited inside, but they have a nice area outside to eat and the tables have umbrellas to help shade when it's sunny. Highly recommend it.

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Hi Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to share - we so appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,
Team Zoës

Reviewed 28 September 2015

I love this place! While in Louisville several days for a conference at the Marriott, I was looking for someplace to get a good, healthy lunch at a reasonable rate. Having something within a short walk was also essential. Having done a little research, I found Zoe's Kitchen and realized that it fit the bill quite well. I wasn't disappointed. Having a fairly restricted diet, there are many things I cannot eat, but Zoe's provided some healthy and inexpensive options. Hallelujah! There weren't that many places where I could eat within a time frame that would keep me from missing part of my conference, but the service was well timed at Zoe's, and the wait wasn't long, even with a pretty good line on bustling work days. The service was friendly and accommodating. I was pleased enough to return a second day, and would have made it for a third, but was disappointed to learn that there were no Saturday hours for Zoe's, so I found another option (a competing chain). An added plus of Zoe's location is that it is near a fine coffee roasting company, so I enjoyed trying out another local business, too. Thanks, Zoe's for making my busy week run smoothly and deliciously!

Reviewed 7 June 2015

Although I am very much a supporter of local business, and the food is perfectly good here, I feel like Zoe's Kitchen is in the same market niche as Panera, and it doesn't quite measure up to their quaility.

Reviewed 30 December 2014

I ate here while in town for a conference, and it was a short walking distance from the convention center to the restaurant. I had looked at their menu online before I went because I am gluten-free and dairy-free, and they looked like they had a decent selection. It was fairly easy to figure out what was safe for me to eat, so I ordered the grilled chicken plate feast with a side of white beans and a Greek salad. The chicken was great, as was the Greek salad. The white beans were amazing. They had rosemary in them, and it added a completely different flavor to the beans that I wish I could figure out how to recreate at home. The price was decent for a downtown location, and I would return if I were in town again.