“Good lunch”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #667 of 1,913 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 17 June 2017

The food was good, the restaurant was clean, and the location is convenient to the central business district downtown.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! We can’t wait for you to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 26 November 2016

I was there alone, eating in the outside area and did not know I was to pick up my utensils before going outside. I told the waitress about not having any utensils and she informed me I could get them inside. It was her tone of voice and the fact there were flies sitting on tables where no one had cleared the food from previous diners that were my problem. I had to leave my food (leaving it to the flies) to go into the restaurant to get eating utensils and napkins. It would have been really nice if she had offered to get them for me. The food was ok, but not something I would go back for.

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Oh no, thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. We hate to hear this and do want to sincerely apologize, as this is not the true Zoës way. We'll be sure to connect with our team and providing feedback on how to improve. We hope you'll give us another shot in the near future.

- Team Zoës

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Great food, great customer service. I always enjoy going to zoes kitchen. I've tried the other Mediterranean place across the street and it didn't compare to zoës.

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Hi Lizi,

We so appreciate you taking the time to share. We cannot wait to welcome you back again soon!

Thanks,
Team Zoës

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I love going to Zoes for lunch. I like the variety of foods and eat here when I want something different than the usual. The service is very good and have always had a great experience here. The seating is somewhat limited inside, but they have a nice area outside to eat and the tables have umbrellas to help shade when it's sunny. Highly recommend it.

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Hi Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to share - we so appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,
Team Zoës

Reviewed 28 September 2015

I love this place! While in Louisville several days for a conference at the Marriott, I was looking for someplace to get a good, healthy lunch at a reasonable rate. Having something within a short walk was also essential. Having done a little research, I found Zoe's Kitchen and realized that it fit the bill quite well. I wasn't disappointed. Having a fairly restricted diet, there are many things I cannot eat, but Zoe's provided some healthy and inexpensive options. Hallelujah! There weren't that many places where I could eat within a time frame that would keep me from missing part of my conference, but the service was well timed at Zoe's, and the wait wasn't long, even with a pretty good line on bustling work days. The service was friendly and accommodating. I was pleased enough to return a second day, and would have made it for a third, but was disappointed to learn that there were no Saturday hours for Zoe's, so I found another option (a competing chain). An added plus of Zoe's location is that it is near a fine coffee roasting company, so I enjoyed trying out another local business, too. Thanks, Zoe's for making my busy week run smoothly and deliciously!