“Amazing Burgers!”

Mussel & Burger Bar
Ranked #13 of 1,757 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“Amazing Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband and I finally made it out to Mussel & Burger Bar after wanting to visit for a little over a year. We were not disappointed! The burgers were absolutely fantastic! I only wish that we had more room in our stomachs for an appetizer or Nutella shake (which I've heard are amazing).

My only negative comment is that our service was pretty bad. The restaurant was somewhat empty on the Saturday afternoon we visited. Our server visited our table to take our drink and food orders and then didn't return until it was time to drop off the check. No drink refills, no asking how the food was. That was a bit of a letdown. I've decided not to ding the overall rating, however, because we loved every other part of our experience. We will return!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lindsay K

Indiana
“Build the Burger and they will come”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Arrived about 11:30 Monday and got seated immediately. Everything fresh and made to order. We ordered short-rib nachos for an app. Wow, excellent and recommend them to anyone.
My wife also had the seafood burger with a pretzel bun with fries. 8 oz. burger of goodness.
My "Local Burger" came with gouda cheese and heirloom potatoes. Excellent! The burgers are fresh and made from grass fed black angus. We are about 2 hrs. away but hope to come back again. Only complaint is that it does not face Taylorsville Road, so if you over shoot it, easily done, take the time to go back and find it.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank AWLfan
Michigan
“Muscle and Mussel hold the burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely menu but an incredible waiting list on a Sunday night! No reservations thank you, so expect to wait... I suggest at the barrrrr. Why not? Although one visit can not validate a worthy critic of a dining house, my mussels gave me immense pleasure! I chose the curry bath but there were several tasty pools of sauces to choose from. The burger menu was equally varied and I noticed many towers of these dishes served up around the room. I look forward to my return so I can try one! Thumbs up Mussel and Burger...

1 Thank JungleJim15
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best Burger in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband ate here for dinner on a Tuesday night. The wait was only about 30 minutes. I got the Good Ole burger and he got the Spanish Bleu. We both agreed that they were the best tasting burgers we've ever had! Fries were good too and you have to try the pineapple bacon sauce that comes with the sweet potato fries! Yummy!

3 Thank cfore229
“Excellent Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Pricey, but by far the best burgers in town. Truffle oil fries to die for. No reservations at night, but lunch not too crowded.

Visited March 2014