“Great Mother's Day Experience”
Review of Goose Creek Diner

Goose Creek Diner
Ranked #160 of 1,812 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We dined on the brunch offering. Everything was very good with the exception of the prime rib. It was a bit overcooked, but flavorful.

The omelet bar, the fried chicken, veggies, breakfast offerings and desserts were all very tasty. Small place with big flavor!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I decided to give this restaurant a try after reading over other reviews. To be brief, the food was excellent, the portions were very generous and the prices were reasonable. Good service too! I was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Goose Creek Diner is a great place to get really good food at very reasonable prices. Our appetizer was fried green tomatoes. They are some of the best in Louisville. I had the fried chicken for dinner. My sides were stewed tomatoes and green beans. The fried chicken was crispy and juicy. The stewed tomatoes are one of my favorites. My wife loved her pot pie. She got a very nice salad. Be sure to try the Smoky Tomato Dressing. It is terrific. Service is always very good.

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Goose Creek has the best home cooking in Louisville. Any item on their menu is to die for. Great Food & Service going.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

It is a diner. But it really works well. Hard working servers moving the food quickly with some really good deals. Ok, I admit my review was colored by the Wed. Night special. FRIED CHICKEN LIVERS (all you can eat, two sides included! For $7.95. AND draft beers, pints, for $2. AND a web coupon for $5 off for orders over $25). The sides I ordered were baby Lima beans and their excellent fried green tomatoes. Get outta here great meal. Wife had their chicken breast with some sort of healthy green stuff on it (She really liked it). G'daughter had chicken pot pie, but it was more seasoned than she liked, Wife agreed, I didn't. G'son had child's order of pizza.

I loved that place!