“Doesn't skip a beat like a NY minute!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Louisville, Kentucky
“Doesn't skip a beat like a NY minute!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

This was my regular for downtown lunch while I worked in the city. Any odd requests I ever had were accomodated with a smile, they are quick and friendly, and must be a good place to work, as I never see new faces taking my order. I went at least once a week. Salads, sandwiches, pastas, tea, soft drinks, cheesecake, coffee...regular good tasting food, large portions.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Amanda C

“Good lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

I have always ordered online and have never been to the actual restaurant. The food is always so good I love the club sandwich and Cobb salad they are both excellent. I usually place my order early so I get it around lunch time. If you place it in the middle of lunch it can take a little long, but worth the wait.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“delivery was terrible!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

Don't order Friday if you have a job. I ordered on Friday and was not told how long it would be. I called back after 40 minutes and was told they were busy and the food would be there in twenty minutes. Thirty minutes later we were told it would be there any minute. 30 minutes later we finally received the food.my lunch had been over for 40 minutes. Thankfully, I have a great boss who let me go ahead and eat!! Mahattan Grill get some mor

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“A downtown staple”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

Quick and dirty Italian staples with much greater quality than, say, Fazoli's. Spaghetti, all sandwiches, and the salads are way above average. The Lary family does it right.

Visited January 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“For being billed as a true New York deli it seems to come up a bit short.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2008

For being billed as a true New York deli it seems to come up a bit short.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook