“SO SO”

Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cincinnati, Ohio
“SO SO”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Me and my business associates are new to the area and were looking for a nice place to eat. We had thought we had found it until we ate our meal. The group agreed this was slow service, not bad but not good food for the price we were paying. It is downtown and that's the chance you take. We agreed we will take our chance at one of the many more options there are downtown Louisville.

• Visited October 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“Doesn't skip a beat like a NY minute!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This was my regular for downtown lunch while I worked in the city. Any odd requests I ever had were accomodated with a smile, they are quick and friendly, and must be a good place to work, as I never see new faces taking my order. I went at least once a week. Salads, sandwiches, pastas, tea, soft drinks, cheesecake, coffee...regular good tasting food, large portions.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Amanda C
“Good lunch”
Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

I have always ordered online and have never been to the actual restaurant. The food is always so good I love the club sandwich and Cobb salad they are both excellent. I usually place my order early so I get it around lunch time. If you place it in the middle of lunch it can take a little long, but worth the wait.

• Visited June 2013
“delivery was terrible!!!”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Don't order Friday if you have a job. I ordered on Friday and was not told how long it would be. I called back after 40 minutes and was told they were busy and the food would be there in twenty minutes. Thirty minutes later we were told it would be there any minute. 30 minutes later we finally received the food.my lunch had been over for 40 minutes. Thankfully, I have a great boss who let me go ahead and eat!! Mahattan Grill get some mor

• Visited January 2013
“A downtown staple”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Quick and dirty Italian staples with much greater quality than, say, Fazoli's. Spaghetti, all sandwiches, and the salads are way above average. The Lary family does it right.

Visited January 2012