“Very fast delivery!!!”

Cuisines: Grill
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've ate here multiple times in the past several years, but this is the first time I've ordered for delivery. I ordered online and it stated about an hour. I was very shocked as it was delivered like 20 minutes!!! The food is very good and the staff is very friendly and the delivery person was very polite and had wonderful customer service! I will not order anywhere else, the fast delivery and the great customer service is what will keep me coming back!!!

1  Thank Emily H

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Nice place that delivers downtown. Convenience is why I usually order. Food isn't anything special. Not bad at all though

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Me and my business associates are new to the area and were looking for a nice place to eat. We had thought we had found it until we ate our meal. The group agreed this was slow service, not bad but not good food for the price we were paying. It is downtown and that's the chance you take. We agreed we will take our chance at one of the many more options there are downtown Louisville.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

This was my regular for downtown lunch while I worked in the city. Any odd requests I ever had were accomodated with a smile, they are quick and friendly, and must be a good place to work, as I never see new faces taking my order. I went at least once a week. Salads, sandwiches, pastas, tea, soft drinks, cheesecake, coffee...regular good tasting food, large portions.

1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

I have always ordered online and have never been to the actual restaurant. The food is always so good I love the club sandwich and Cobb salad they are both excellent. I usually place my order early so I get it around lunch time. If you place it in the middle of lunch it can take a little long, but worth the wait.