“This is way too fun to miss!”

Classic Biplane Tours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is way too fun to miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

We have wanted to take this flight for a long time and this year my husband surprised me with it for our 27th anniversary! We took off late in the day after the storms had passed through and the sky was showing a hint of pink...perfect smooth ride! Flying over Churchill Downs, Papa John's Stadium, the Falls of the Ohio & downtown at 1,500 feet brought a wonderous perspective. Discovering hidden gems along the river heading up into Oldham County was so cool. With our permission Steve treated us to a flying roller coaster ride....like right out of the air shows! That was a thrill...we'll do this again....sooooo much fun!

1 Thank MhG614

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I took the 40 minutes Dowtown and Riverfront view to celebrate our birthdays. The experience was unlike anything we had ever done before! It's loud in the open air cockpit, but they let you wear headphones so you can talk to the pilot, and you can hear the air traffic controllers as well. We went in early June, and it was hot in the cockpit, even with the open air, due to the big engine. The pilot was great about pointing out different sights, and banking the plane left or right in order to give both riders a good view. We were able to take pictures from the plane too. It was a fantastic way to experience the city and see Louisville with a new perspective! Highly recommended!

1 Thank Stephen B
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I took my husband on a surprise flight for our one year wedding anniversary. Our pilot was very nice, knowledgeable, and informative of everything we were seeing on the tour. He took the time to get to know us and took our picture in front of the airplane too. My husband was in awe (he's a huge airplane junkie, striving to be an air traffic controller), and we had such a great experience, we will do this again in the future!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Louisville, Kentucky
“Classic Biplane Tours Is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

My friend and I did a sun set ride and it was AMAZING!!! The pilot was so nice, friendly and very knowledgeable. We will DEFINITELY do it again.

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I took my wife for her birthday. Steve was a great pilot and guide. Very accommodating and nice. I will definitely fly with CBT again!

Visited May 2014