Courtyard Louisville Northeast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewspaul mitchellstandard courtyardmarriott courtyardexcellent roomfront desk stafflate checkoutking roomroom was cleanwould stay here againnice hotelrestaurants and shoppingfridge and microwavetop floorhot tubshort driveconvenient locationexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Quick stopover turned out to be a really great experience. Check in guy was extremely friendly and professional. I wish we had noted his name so we could give him a shout-out. He was outstanding.

The room was large and clean. Not a single complaint.

Fitness center was good. 2 Precor treadmills, 2 Precor ellipticals. I'm not as fond of Precor as I am Lifefitness, but they were new machines so how could I complain. They worked great.

The bed was very comfy. I actually slept in, not typical for me.

Checkout was perfect. Fast, friendly.

I wish we couldve stayed longer but had to run. Location was convenient too.

Thank you to this team. You really set the bar high and you achieve it. I wish all properties could learn from you.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I can't say enough about the customer service at this hotel, especially by Brian Pauler, their guest service specialist. He went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect in my room and greeted me by name each time I came in the lobby. Breakfast each day was served with a smile by my waitress who offered a made to order omelet. Very clean, great hot water each morning and close to shopping and restaurants. I highly recommend staying here. DW

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
DonMcNew, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2011

We have shared your comments with the entire staff and recognized Brian for his superior service. Brian's great service comes naturally to him and he is a great asset to our property. It is always refreshing to read feedback that reminds me of the great staff I have in this hotel.

We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

Stayed on a Saturday night after visiting the Louisville Slugger Museum. Hotel was very clean and the staff at check in were pleasant and courteous. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff also provided excellent directions to a local restaurant. We've never had a bad experience at a Courtyard Marriott and it is our hotel of choice.

• Stayed: October 2011

It is a great pleasure to read about guest that enjoyed thier stay. I believe we have the perfect location tucked away in a great shopping area, but still conveniently located to all the great tourist attractions.

Please consider us again the next time you travel to Louisville. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

Clean. Friendly. Good area. Better than expected water pressure in the shower.

Priceline room rate: $80 (Breeders' Cup weekend)
Taxes & Fees: $19.89

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for writing this great review. I hope that you will return to our hotel the next time you travel to Louisville.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

This Courtyard is located in a shopping area quite far from downtown Louisville but in a nice neighborhood. The staff is friendly and attentive. My three stays here (or is it four--can't remember) were all because of medical treatment and the staff was understanding. Rooms were basic Courtyard stuff -- not terribly fancy -- and not realy any surprises. I would have liked to see a bit more attention to detail in terms of cleanliness but nothing to be concerned about in terms of saying, "Don't stay here." On the weekends there may be a lot of kids in the hotel, usually because of some athletic event, but generally they have been fairly well behaved.

A note about the location: Although the surrounding neighborhood is great and has a lot of shopping, it's a long haul to downtown Louisville or even other neighborhoods. But the safety and shopping probably make up for that.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank 6530bx4
DonMcNew, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. The staff at this hotel is the best I have ever worked with.

Additionally, I also appreciate your comments of cleanliness which we will address immediately. Our goal is to be the cleanest and friendliest, and we want to ensure every guest see it during thier stay.

We look forward to your return, and thank you again for your comments.