“Newer hotel..easy drive into Louisville, KY”

Courtyard Louisville Northeast
Ranked #28 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Naples, Florida
“Newer hotel..easy drive into Louisville, KY”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

First time to stay at this Courtyard. Spent 3 nights here..business related. Staff/service were excellent. Had an issue first day with my shower...by the next day it was fixed. Easy drive into to Louisville. (hotel taxes seemed lower too). Close to numerous chain-restaurants.
I will most likely stay here again

Room Tip: 4th floor...quieter. I would say that a negative would be that when I turned heat on...I had to real...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Chapel Hill
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Nothing particularly negative or positive; standard Courtyard hotel. Like all Courtyards, no breakfast, even with elite status. A little hard to find - go behind the Res Inn across from the Target. Free coffee is available but hard to find.

Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank helsimon
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here as a halfway point from Makers Mark distillery in Kentucky (which we took a tour of) and Columbus Ohio where we were going to gamble. When you walk into the modern lobby you are greeted by the person at the front desk. They were very friendly and helpful. We went to our room which was good size, modern and clean. Off the lobby was a place to order food and coffee items.The only thing I didn't like was they had Starbucks coffee yuck! Despite the coffee I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed 8 December 2012

The location was great. Easy to access and near most everything you needed. I was disappointed in the additional charge in staying in their executive room vs. the standard room. The additional 3 foot room and an additional chair just didn't seem to match the value of the price increase. I was also disappointed to learn that my AAA discount was not honored at the executive room rate.

Room Tip: Be sure to seek clarification on type of room that you are booking
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
chattanooga
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I just stayed at the hotel for 5 nights. The place had just been renovated and everything looks great. The people there are extremely friendly and professional. The rooms are clean and well decorated. The only complaint I have about my stay is the bed. The bed was hard and very uncomfortable. I feel this the most important if not the 2nd in a hotel. After 2 nights of backache, I asked for a room change. The 2nd bed was a little better but still hard. While the place and the amenities were great, I would consider another place during my next visit. .

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Michael C
Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Very clean room. Very comfortably furnished and laid out. Wifi, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, haid dryer, large flat-screen TV, cable, room-darkening curtains, hair dryer, safe, all the amenities (no fridge). Hot breakfast was inclded with our room. All very nice.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Jefferson, NC
Reviewed 24 October 2012

As I wrote 2 years ago this is one of the best if not the best Courtyard we stay at in the USA. The location is centrally located- off the beaten bath so the surrounding area is quiet. The facility is always spotless. What makes this one really special are the personal touches. The dry cleaning service which is in other properties just ok- this one is GREAT-the staff from the gents behind the food bar-to the front desk staff like David Rhyne are pleasant and so very helpful.
The pool and spa for the business traveler like us is just the right size. I will admit we have been here and mothers with small children have taken up the ENTIRE area but that is just what traveling is like now with the 30 somethings!

We totally agree with the dislike of the towels- even the ones in the pool area are so small and light weight.

The new look in colors and fashion are lovely and are upbeat and very trendy. Many thanks again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business