Courtyard Louisville Northeast
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewspaul mitchellstandard courtyardmarriott courtyardexcellent roomfront desk stafflate checkoutking roomroom was cleanwould stay here againnice hotelrestaurants and shoppingfridge and microwavetop floorhot tubshort driveconvenient locationexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We were passing through Louisville, KY and needed a room. We stayed at this Courtyard and were very pleasantly surprised. Everything seemed new in the lobby. The staff was very welcoming, and I was immediately recognized as an Elite level frequent stayer at Marriott. The room was clean, quiet and had all the ammenities. It was located in a shopping center with several upscale retail stores and nice restaurants. We walked to dinner and had a wonderful time. Checkout was easy. When I tried to get some coffee for the road, the pot in the lobby had run out, so the front desk attendent ran to the Starbucks on site and gave me a complimentary coffee from them. If I get back to Louisville, I'm staying at this property again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This past weekend, family and friends stayed at the Courtyard N.E. Louisville, Ky.
It was a large group, all there to celebrate a wedding. This hotel was perfect in
every way. The rooms are spacious, modern and clean. The lobby provided lots
of space to meet and socialize. The rates were very reasonable and the staff,
which always sets the tone of a great experience , could not have been better.
I haven't taken the time to review hotel experiences, but this one warrants a big
thank you from the mother of the bride.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We spent a Friday night with my daughter's high school marching band before state finals. There were almost 100 kids and several parents. The hotel was very nice and clean, the employees were very courteous and accommodating with our large group. The best part was that it has a large lobby with lots of seating which was very conducive to the kids hanging out or having an informal band meeting. There was also lots of seating in their cafe area for eating. They have a mini-Starbucks and snack shop. This hotel is in a great location with everything you would ever need nearby, and is the perfect place for a large group.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Mom has always wanted to go to the Kentury Derby. So for Christmas, the family bought her a ticket. I found the hotel on line but I spoke directly to the staff. Outstanding! We drove down from MI. When we arrived, I asked for the gentleman I spoke to at the front desk to thank him. The hotel had happy hour going on and lots of people having a good time. We had a great time over the weekend. We are looking forward in going back in the future. I can't say enough about the staff. They really made the stay even better.

Room Tip: If you travel with family or parents, ask for a room next door to each other.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We live in Lexington, but we flew back into Louisville on a late flight, so we didn't want to drive home late at night. We decided to stay at this Courtyard for the night. The staff was very friendly when we checked in, and the room was clean with a comfortable bed. I would have no problem recommending this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple