“A foodies paradise!”
Review of Louisville Food Tour - CLOSED

Louisville Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Louisville Food Tour is a culinary adventure which takes travelers on a walking tour to seek out Louisville’s best local flavors. Each tour will stop at six local restaurantsand offer guests a taste of Louisville one bite at a time.
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Took the tour with my family for a Christmas present. Got to sample food and drinks from six great NULU restaurants and meet the owners and or chef from each. Was really special to hear their stories and hear of their passion for the food they create and the restaurants they own. Food was exceptional and plentiful (we ate until we could eat no more) and the NULU neighborhood super funky. Was interesting to see behind the scene especially the kitchen at La coop. Our group ranged in age from 4-65 and I would highly reccommend this tour to native Louisvillians and visitors alike. Bravo Louisville Tour!

2  Thank Kim T
There are newer reviews for Louisville Food Tour

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Wasn't sure what to fully expect. Arrived at the orientation spot at Why Louisville on Market~An intelligent spot to start since it had many Louisville items to see and purchase-I bought a Fleur de lis cap! Then we were off to our (approximately 2.5 hour) "Tour" AMAZING...7 Restaurants in the NuLu area & guided by Kim, whose smile and personality was infectious...took us along with a unique & delicious experience at each destination. You sample delicious foods and meet amazing Chefs and staff. The amount of food is perfect for sampling and you'd think you would get full to where you couldn't eat more but even at the last stop almost all of us finished our plates. A new experience for me and I will definitely be doing it again with more friends. Thanks Kim!
A GREAT idea to share with everyone about the awesome Louisville food scene! A MUST DO if you are visiting Louisville.

3  Thank Manny U
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I'm a local and this was a great way to try some new places I haven't been to. NuLu is such a neat area of town and what a better way to check it out then to eat my way through! The food was amazing and the portions were generous. I can't wait to take my friends from out of town on the tour.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This is a great new concept for Louisville! It is a 2.5-3 hour walking tour through the Nulu area of Louisville to several restaurants. When I went, we visited six different establishments where each of the chefs came out and talked to everyone. It was really interesting to learn what they are about. If you are a foodie--local or not-- you will love this tour! Even if you've visited these restaurants, you probably haven't had an "insider" experience with these local eateries!

2  Thank LizB1982