“Very Good chinese”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Reviewed 23 October 2013

It was an early Thursday night and very few people were their. We were a little concerned by the low volume. Our concern was whisked away by the dinner for two.. It came with 2 egg rolls, 2 crab ragoons and 2 soups..We also got to choose 2 entrees from the menu (any entrees) not just the one they suggested. We chose Mongolian Beef and War sui gai(?) ........All of the appetizers and both meals were of great quality and quantity. We thought we would have left overs-but no way-we ate the whole thing. Great meal....It's a little out of the way and hard to find, but well worth it.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I have been there for several times, and it is definitely my new favorite Chinese Restaurant. The great environment impressed me when I went there the first time. The people there (Husband and Wife run) are super nice, they make you feel really comfortable and well-served. And the food, it is delicious and really good portion. We always share the food whenever we go there. I will not switch to any other places in Louisville at all. Sichuan Garden is really the top!!!!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Husband and Wife ran restaurant. Great service and even better authentic food. My wife and I frequent a couple times a week. My favorite place in Louisville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

I went with a group of 8 for my birthday and this place was amazing! I tend to be quite picky when it comes to Chinese but I was not disappointed at all. The staff was super friendly and the food was delicious! Huge portion sizes that can easily be shared. I recommend this place to anyone who loves Chinese!

Reviewed 10 December 2012

I called for take out. I ordered Hot and Sour Soup, Pot Stickers, Moo Goo Gai Pan; Beef Lo Mein. Nothing too adventurous, but I have to say there were large strips of beef in the lo mein. The beef was tender, not chewy or hard ot identify. The lo mein was not greasy--it was very tasty and not loaded down with salt. The pot stickers came in a generous portion. The dipping sauce was delicious. Hot and Sour soup....spicy enough--but not too spicy. The Moo Goo Gai Pan was ok. It had more garlic than I am accustomed--but the vegetables were fresh--not overcooked, so it was better than a lot of moo goo gai pan. Overall my food was really good. Initially, I thought the price was a little high ~$28.00 for the 4 items....but after having this food for 3+ meals, I do not feel like it was expensive. The woman who gave me the food when I picked up my order greeted me kindly and was friendly throughout my transaction. I'll return.