“Great appetizers”
Review of Cafe Lou Lou

Cafe Lou Lou
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Lou Lou is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #218 of 1,821 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Transit: Trolley Hop top
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I ordered 2 appetizers for my meal which I did not regret! I had the hummus and flat bread which were very tasty! Small simple atmosphere but very warm and welcoming!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

My husband had been here several times and enjoyed it, while I had not been before. We went together, and while he thought it was fine, I wasn't impressed. We got the cheese appetizer, which was just okay. I ordered the BBQ chicken pizza as an entree, and it just was not good. I didn't even take home the leftovers. That being said, the service was good, and my husband does like the food.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

This was the second time we had visited Cafe Lou Lou. The food is consistently good, the artichoke and spinach pizza outstanding. All portions huge. Waitstaff pleasant and always on hand. Tends to be a bit loud if there is a game on, as the main dining area is not separated from the bar area except for a half-wall. Difficult to hear others at the table. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

A varied menu with consistently good food makes this one of my favorite lunch and dinner spots in Louisville. Cafe Lou Lou has a neighborhood feel and the service is consistently good. The kitchen will accommodate special requests to modify how some dishes are repaired to suit your individual tastes. The calzones and pizzas are excellent, and very hearty. You can order small or regular portion sizes when choosing a pasta dish. The sandwiches are also very good, and large enough to take half home in a box for a nice treat the next day.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

What a wonderful lunch. We enjoyed the meals so much and the prices were very reasonable. I had the Chicken Piccata, which had a blend of wonderful flavors. The roasted red peepers in the piccata was a nice addition and give the dish a special identity.