All reviewsjason's delibedroom suitegreat hotelfull kitchenhome away from homesmall kitchenwould stay here againbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastliving areaperfect stayoutdoor poolup to datewe've stayedrestaurants and shoppingwould highly recommend this hotelcomfortable beds
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Four of us stayed here (2 couples). It was nice to have 2 separate rooms and a common living area for us to visit in. We didn't use the kitchen or appliances, but they all looked new and in good shape if you were staying longer and wanted to cook. The comfort level was fantastic! The suite was clean, as well as the entire hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2013

After staying at several hotels in Louisville, KY my company booked me here. I requested another hotel so was hesitant. Let me say, that I was very happy with the hotel! Out of the way location but still convenient to everything. Nice and quiet and very nicely managed property. Walk across the parking lot to Jason's deli or many restaurants a couple blocks away--two starbucks near by. Oxmoor center a couple of miles. Not too excited about the plaid sofa in the room but everything else was very clean and comfortable. Forgot to request a tub with the room but only here for a couple of nights so that is ok.

Love it here and will probably stay again next time in the area. Posting some pictures of the room so enjoy.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Nothing particularly notable or special about this Homewood Suites, but it is a solid option if you want space, a convenient location in Louisville East, a Hampton Inn-style included breakfast and a light meal/drinks from 5 to 7 Mon.--Thurs.

Typical Homewood Suites service and amenities.

I'm a Hilton Diamond, at least for now, and we were upgraded from a basic studio suite at $122 to a huge two-bedroom, two-bath suite, which I appreciated.

Our three flat screen HD TVs had a lots of channels, but as is the case with most Hilton properties the TV selection doesn't include Turner Classic Movies -- don't know why.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2013

The hotel that I love to stay at while visiting my office in Louisville. The room rates are very good and convenient to my office. The rooms are spacious and love having Starbucks and Jason's Deli within walking distance. Being a Diamond member I am happy about knowing there is a Homewood close by.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have not stayed at a Homewood Suites in many years, but after this past weekends experience, that will definitely change. Thae staf was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. And this has to be one of the quickest and most hassle-free check in/out experiences that I have ever had. Both the hotel and its grounds were immaculate, and the amenities offered were well within my expectations. I did not take advantage of the breakfast or dinner offerings, but the latter's menu offerings were viried and sounded deliscious. Another great attiribute of this hotel is location. Although the hotel is in a seemingly quiet location, you are only 3 blocks from the intersection of Hurstbourne and Shelbyville Road. Travel a few miles up either and you will encounter all of the shopping and food options you will ever need.

The suite itself was extremely spacious and included a complete kitchen. The bedroom is huge! Even with a king bed (very comfortable) and a desk, it still felt cavernous. I highly recommend this hotel for business or family travel.

Room Tip: It's a suite hotel, so select the room that suits your needs.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family