All reviews bedroom suite jason's deli great hotel full kitchen home away from home would stay here again complimentary breakfast breakfast staff would highly recommend this hotel outdoor pool a great stay up to date comfortable beds front desk clerk oatmeal convenient location dishwasher
Reviewed 7 April 2013

April 2013
We stayed here for two nights for my son's tennis tournament. The front desk clerk was super nice along with all other employees, made us feel at home!!! Our room was VERY clean, comfortable & quite. The location is near shopping and restaurants...will definitely stay here again!!! Loved the southern hospitality!!!

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2013

After relocating to Louisville for work, I stayed in this hotel for 5 weeks over a period of 6 weeks in the summer of 2012. This was a good location to call home - comfortable beds, decent TVs, a pool and a conveniently located satellite Louisville campus which makes a good running loop for working out.

The staff always made me feel at home, even loaning me some wine glasses and a bottle opener from behind the desk when I needed them!

A few items to note - the kitchenettes do NOT have an oven, only a stove top. I discovered this after buying things that needed an oven. (this should have been installed in an extended stay suite in my opinion) Also, the electric burners are not correctly sized (in the two rooms I had) with their drip trays to hold a pot level. Therefore you are also cooking in an angled pot. Not the end of the world, just annoying.

So if you are looking for a good place to stay at a reasonable price, this is your place. You should note that this is not conveniently located to downtown, so if that is important to you, another location may do you better.

Date of stay: June 2012
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We stayed for three nights during March 2013. The hotel was clean and quiet; the staff was very pleasant and professional. The only hitch we had was our keys deactivated three times - which is not uncommon but a hassle when you park close to an entrance other than the front door that require key access. The assistant manager said she had submitted a request to have the key card machine repaired or something. The kitchen appliances in the room worked well, were clean, and well maintained.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Four of us stayed here (2 couples). It was nice to have 2 separate rooms and a common living area for us to visit in. We didn't use the kitchen or appliances, but they all looked new and in good shape if you were staying longer and wanted to cook. The comfort level was fantastic! The suite was clean, as well as the entire hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2013

After staying at several hotels in Louisville, KY my company booked me here. I requested another hotel so was hesitant. Let me say, that I was very happy with the hotel! Out of the way location but still convenient to everything. Nice and quiet and very nicely managed property. Walk across the parking lot to Jason's deli or many restaurants a couple blocks away--two starbucks near by. Oxmoor center a couple of miles. Not too excited about the plaid sofa in the room but everything else was very clean and comfortable. Forgot to request a tub with the room but only here for a couple of nights so that is ok.

Love it here and will probably stay again next time in the area. Posting some pictures of the room so enjoy.

Date of stay: October 2012