All reviews jason's deli bedroom suite great hotel full kitchen home away from home small kitchen would stay here again breakfast staff complimentary breakfast living area perfect stay outdoor pool we've stayed restaurants and shopping would highly recommend this hotel up to date comfortable beds
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We've stayed here on several occasions. This place is a good deal if you share the 2BR Suite with a coworker. However, single rooms are expensive given the variety of competition in the area. Breakfast offerings are pretty good, however on this recent visit the evening offerings were not well-stocked and nearly out of food within 30 minutes of the night meal. Good location in East Louisville. Fitness center is tiny and hot inside. I can deal with the 3 machines available but the temperature needs to be lower than the mid 70's with no way to lower or add any air flow.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We liked the complimentary breakfast AND dinner!
We were also able to get a two bedroom suite so we could all spread out and have privacy.
But we were disappointed that the pool and hot tub were outside and not open for the season yet.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Great fit for a family of 6! This hotel is an excellent value for your money. It is close to shopping, restaurants and the major roads/ highways. The rooms are large and spacious and clean! We will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 7 April 2013

April 2013
We stayed here for two nights for my son's tennis tournament. The front desk clerk was super nice along with all other employees, made us feel at home!!! Our room was VERY clean, comfortable & quite. The location is near shopping and restaurants...will definitely stay here again!!! Loved the southern hospitality!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2013

After relocating to Louisville for work, I stayed in this hotel for 5 weeks over a period of 6 weeks in the summer of 2012. This was a good location to call home - comfortable beds, decent TVs, a pool and a conveniently located satellite Louisville campus which makes a good running loop for working out.

The staff always made me feel at home, even loaning me some wine glasses and a bottle opener from behind the desk when I needed them!

A few items to note - the kitchenettes do NOT have an oven, only a stove top. I discovered this after buying things that needed an oven. (this should have been installed in an extended stay suite in my opinion) Also, the electric burners are not correctly sized (in the two rooms I had) with their drip trays to hold a pot level. Therefore you are also cooking in an angled pot. Not the end of the world, just annoying.

So if you are looking for a good place to stay at a reasonable price, this is your place. You should note that this is not conveniently located to downtown, so if that is important to you, another location may do you better.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business