“Not as good as our last trip”
Review of Bourbon's Bistro

Bourbon's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bourbon's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 1,770 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Clifton
Cross street: Jane
Transit: TARC
Description: Located on Frankfort Avenue's restaurant row in the historic Clifton neighborhood, we offer more than 130 bourbons, as well as a selection of antique expression whiskies that you won't find anywhere else. Bourbons features upscale dining in an elegant but casual atmosphere and a bourbon-inspired seasonal menu graced southern inspired cuisine.
Louisville, Kentucky
“Not as good as our last trip”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Don,t get me wrong, the food was excellent but their menu now is very limited and their prices seemed much higher. The fact shows up because they were only about half filled on a Saturday night

Visited November 2013

Medina, Ohio
“Romantic Night for Two: Bourbon and Wine”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife and I had stopped here the very first night of our trip to see the Bourbon Trail. We got all snazzied up in some nice clothing (mainly because we wanted to, we saw people in jeans), and decided to have a nice night of dining.

Upon arrival, we found parking in the street of a very busy neighborhood. We were greeted with a smile as we sat down at the table. A list of the numerous bourbons was presented and I decided to order a flight of 3 different ones, all of which I knew nothing about. Our server educated me as to his favorites, some history of bourbon, and complimentary choices.

After inhaling our appetizer of sea scallops, our main course arrived. The presentation was art. The odor and temperature both extremely pleasing. I personally had the Steak Frites. A healthy serving of thin ribeye cooked to perfection, resting in a puddle of light green sauce made from creamed spinach. The amazing truffle aioli to dip the steak in was addictive. The entirety of this plate was surrounded by a mound of delicious double fried potatoes, true to frites style.

Overall, this restaurant was worth the money as an upscale romantic dinner for us. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the food and the spirits.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank TwoBerrys
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The brunch is amazing!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have dined at Bourbons Bistro a few times before and was always pleased with the experiences. However, they have recently started serving brunch on Sat & Sun and it is exceptional! The menu offers both lunch and breakfast entrees and it's very difficult to settle on just one. I had the eggs florentine which was great. My friends all settled on the creek stone burger and all three ladies had clean plates. We ended with a piece of the olive oil cake which was yummy. The brunch cocktails were creative and good. All four of us were impressed with the creativity of the menu, quality of the food and great service.

• Visited October 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great food - huge bourbon selection”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Louisville, and I make it a point to go whenever I'm home from Texas. They have a great menu and a huge bourbon selection. It's a nice atmosphere, and the staff gives great recommendations.

• Visited November 2012
Sacramento, California
“Great food and learned a ton about Bourbon”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We went here for a business dinner and had a good meal. The appetizers were great. I had a burger topped with pork belly. Interesting and good. The desserts also were well recieved. I especially like the Olive oil cake. Also the bourbon tasting we had very informative.

• Visited September 2013