“AWESOME”

The Kentucky Center and Brown Theatre
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I love theater, I love going to the theater and I love going to the Kentucky Center. They have very good shows and wonderful decor, inviting and relaxing. I always enjoy my night at the show!

All reviews
"sesame street"
"amazing performance"
"attached garage"
in 2 reviews
"great place to see a show"
"season tickets"
in 5 reviews
"cast"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 9 October 2012

This ballet is very very good and kind of a best kept secret. I like a rough and tumble ballet, and this company has done this several times. I have season tickets for three years. Especially liked RITES OF SPRING 2011

1  Thank bhodie
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I volunteer at both and have enjoyed many plays, programs, concerts, and community events. Both theaters are beautiful in their own ways, and the performances are 'quality!'

Reviewed 15 August 2012

The great acoustics makes it a joy to see anything in Whitney Hall. Bomhard Theatre and Brown Theatre also offer many great events. All of these make for a great night on the town.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I was in Loisvill for 4 days. Each day I called the Kentucky Center and Brown Theatre. My phone call was never answered by a live person.A recording stated the box office was closed and gave my different numbers to push. Of course the recording never stated what their box office hours were...that might actually been helful ! The voice mail menu gave various numbers to push...the one for directions and location was NEVER answered. The number they said to push for information on a show was not answered by a person or by a recording....after a few minutes holding the line disconnected. I feel sorry for the non- profit group that was staging a production. They clearlyy lost ticket sales . When i walked to the Center on Saturday night( I got directions from the Brown HoteI) I was able to get into the fortress and could hear the musical Circus Circus but no one around to buy a ticket. I was late but would have been happy to pay full price. An employee explained to me that the box office existed primarily to sell tickets for the Broadway series. I wish their recording had just said so. I would have avoided a lot of phone call and made alternative plans for Saurday night. Luckily I walked over to Hotel 21 E and enjoyed a great dinner.How sad that a Brodway series is given such great favortism over local productions.

1  Thank frankhoustonTexas