“Wonderful Service & Beautiful Home!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Louisville
Columbine Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 15 Louisville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My stay was peaceful and relaxing and at a great location. Will definitely return on my next trip to Louisville!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary Ann G

Reviewed 20 October 2011

I cannot emphasise enough how much my boyfriend and I loved and enjoyed our stay at the Columbine. We came down to Louisville for a wedding and were able to check-in earlier than usual check-in time which was such a big help. The house is beautiful and well kept and the old time creeking of the house just adds to the experience.

Rich was delightful and inviting and made you feel comfortable and like an old friend...and his pancake breakfast...well, nothing can explain how great these were, fluffy and fulfilling, yet not heavy.

We woke up wishing we could stay another day or week and can't wait to visit again. It was great to get away from everyday life and end up in such a wonderful place!

Room Tip: Stayed in the Verde Room and loved it!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 20 March 2011

The Columbine was the perfect place to stay! Rich was a fantastic host and the breakfasts were delicious. I had never gone the B & B route before, but if every place was a great as the Columbine, I'll definitely try it again. The room and bathroom were spotless. The interior of the house was gorgeous and understated. It was within walking distance to the Filson Historical Society and U of L. I can't say enough positive things about our stay there.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jnick3
Reviewed 6 March 2011

The service and friendliness was wonderful. We felt very welcomed and enjoyed every aspect of this experience. The owners are great and the breakfast was heavenly. This great location allowed us easy access to Old Louisville, Churchill Downs, downtown Louisville and much more. We recommend that you have plenty of time to relax and enjoy this beautiful house.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2gg
Reviewed 22 November 2010

What a great place to stay....it is in beautiful Old Louisville. The house is gorgeous, as was our room. The inn keepers were friendly and welcoming, wonderful hosts. The room was very spacious, we had a fireplace and our own bathroom. Breakfast the following morning was excellent! I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank srr3
Reviewed 28 October 2010

My boss (and best friend) found this historic and absolutely gorgeous B&B for us to stay in along with our co-workers and friends. We four gals drove down to Louisville and found it easily following Google maps. I had not looked at pictures beforehand and was breathtaken by this well maintained and classic home.
The owner/operators are so personable that we felt like we had traveled to stay with family! By the way, Rich makes an absolutely delicious breakfast! Make sure you are there on Sunday for waffles!
Our rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. The facilities were in excellent condition. I would recommend this cozy getaway to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank AmandaVH
Reviewed 19 October 2010

My husband and I stayed three nights at this gorgeous B&B. Rick is a great host. Our room was beautiful. I do think next time I would opt for the room with the ensuite bath, though great fluffy bathrobes were provided for our private bath across the hall. We loved Old Louisville. Walking around the neighborhood we felt like we had stepped back into Victorian times. There aren't many choices of restaurants within walking distance but tons by car. Our breakfasts were very good. We were very comfortable staying at this B&B and will be back.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple