“Great juicy burgers,terrific Codfish and love the music!”
Review of Home Run Burgers

Home Run Burgers
Ranked #705 of 1,817 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My wife and grandsons frequently eat at the location across from Wal Mart on the east side. The food is always freshly prepared and delivered to your table. No hot lamps here! I love the spicy Cajun fries, but the burgers and fish are what we come for. I believe they have more than two locations in the area.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I ate here with my son for lunch, it was really good. He had grilled cheese and a milkshake (self serve) what a treat. You will be happy with there food.

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

The burgers are very good. You can truly have it your way from over 25 free toppings or other toppings you can buy. However, I still favor it's Smash competitor's burger. The atmosphere is casual & service is very good. Food is prepared as it is ordered rather than prepared and set under heat lamps. The Cajun fries are spicy and my favorite side! We took a shot at a $5 burger and were very pleased with the food quality & service. So, hit a home run in your taste buds with a Home Run Burger!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Went there for the first time last weekend, I had the Major leaguer and cajun fries and my wife had the classic. We both really enjoyed our lunch, so when we came back to Louisville a few days later we ate there again. I don't normally eat that big of a burger but theses are delicious. Next time in Louisville will stop by again.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We stopped in for lunch and took advantage of their lunch deal to get burgers, fries and kids' hot dogs and chicken strips. Everything was cooked fresh and exactly as ordered. I like the option to have their cajun fries with the added spice/flavor. We would definitely stop here again for a reliable burger meal. Although they offer buckets of toppings and sauces, don't go overboard because you will hide how tasty the meat is.