“CRAZY WILD”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Waitress, Kari, provided us with great service. Food was yummy. At first you look at the plate(s) & think...this will not be enough....until later when you realize ....oh my this is quite a bit to eat. The Everything muffin is fantastic. We ordered different items each day we were there. The restaurant is decorated with a calming/lighthearted feel (so enjoyable) color scheme & artwork.
The grits of the day were very good as well!
You are crazy not to give it a try.
If we are close to a Wild Eggs again... we will go back!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank sharkteethhunter
There are newer reviews for Wild Eggs

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Saturday morning. Wait was short. Service was perfect. The flavor of the food was superb. This is a must eat for anyone in Louisville. If nothing else, go for the cinnamon roll. Best I have ever eaten!!!

1  Thank Velmerdoo
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Had six kids to feed so I sorted my search based on $. Great reviews, besides the long waits, so we decided on going there. I checked the menu to be sure, but they had no pricing in it. Being that they are listed as a one $ resturant it couldn't be that bad, right? Had to park in the far back of the tiny lot (the only 2 handicapped spots were taken by non- handicapped people). Waited an hour to be seated just to find out you can't eat for less than $10 a person! Breakfast! How is that a one $ restaurant? Had they not been purposefully deceptive on their pricing, I would have given them 4 stars for amazing food minus the unbelievable wait but we weren't looking for amazing food, we were looking for cheap food.

4  Thank wendy S
Reviewed 10 April 2014

From the cinnamon roll brought out sizzling in a cast iron skillet to the cheese & bacon grits, this breakfast was fantastic. They have some "standard" things on the menu certainly but the thing that raises this above other breakfast places is their creative take on things like breakfast nachos, the hot brown, spicy eggs benedict dishes and more. Delicious! I have a list of things I'd like to try - can't wait to go back next time we're in Louisville!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The food is simply put AMAZING. The cinamonroll baked in an Iron Skillet is a MUST! The food was so good we left early on the last day of the trip just to be able to eat there again.