“Wild eggs”

Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky
“Wild eggs”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

If you ever come to Louisville go to Wild eggs The breakfast was good the service was excellent.
You all deserve more than a compliment.

• Visited July 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“The best breakfast in the midwest”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great Oatmeal options. Eggs JUST as you order them. All the extras are good. This is a really clean place with a good breakfast variety. We meet there for breakfast before going to the office whin I am in Louisville.

Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Wild eggs so yum!!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Holy cow, this place is the real deal. I loved the extensive menu that had breakfast and lunch items. And the menu was unique, in the food combinations. You could go for the regular two eggs/ham if you wanted, or go crazy with several different eggs Benedict combos, omelets as big as your head, and pancakes that could sweeten even the sourest of faces. One thing I really appreciated about this place was that they serve alcohol. I don't do brunch often, but when I do, I want a bloody Mary to go with it!
My husband had the "Batman and Reuben," which was fantastic. I had Kalamity Kate's Benny, which was a southwest version of eggs benedict with chiorizo, scallions, and pico de gallo. It was amazing. We will be back the next time we are in Louisville.

• Visited May 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Consistantly Good, but needs more carb friendly sides”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had the new B.E.A.S.T. Scramble (Bachon, Eggs, Avacado, Spinach?, Tomato) made with just egg whites, to fit my low carb requirements. When I asked to sub the muffin and the potato home fry sides, was only given choices that weren't carb friendly, so I left a little hungry. Asked if I could just have some salad greens or some broccoli, since that's also on the menu and was told that wasn't possible, so I left a little hungry. Good food though and the service is always amazing. Be prepared for a wait most of the time.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank O-Lora-O
“Hotcakes as big as your face!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

First time eating at Wild Eggs and we will most certainly be back. Everything we had was delicious. Service was great. Overall a Great Value!