“Great place to take the kids”
Review of Toast On Market

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Phoenix Hill
Reviewed 7 December 2013

On a recent family trip to Louisville we wanted a place that was kid friendly for breakfast. This place was great. The host was great with the kids. They gave them pages to color and when they finished their first page he gave them more. The food was excellent and the service was too. If you are looking for a great place to take the kids for breakfast this is the place.

Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

The food was fantastic and reasonable priced! Our waiter zach was awesome and made sure we had what we needed when we needed it. I always split one meal between my kids and every other place will take a few mins getting an extra plate while they fight over a plate. He has it ready to go for them!! I will visit there any time I'm in town!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Love this place. Had one of the best omelets ever. Pick your fillings, have the potatoes, $10 for lunch. Definitely a winner!

1  Thank ChristineA
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We visited this diner for breakfast, waited about 45 minutes but it was worth the wait! Everyone was so friendly, and the food was really good. I would eat here again and recommend to anyone :)

1  Thank TWadd
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Half of the people in our group received their food cold after waiting a long time. They then microwaved it for us with no apologies. The side dishes came out at the end of the meal after all the main courses were finished. They did nothing to improve the experience of our meal.

Though the ingredients were high quality, the food lacked life. The tea selection was great and the others in my group really enjoyed the coffee.

My eggs were supposed to have avocado and hollandaise sauce. There was very little avocado and I could not even tell there was any sauce present.

I'm really surprised this place has such high ratings.