“Snow Flow”

Ranked #65 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Columbus
“Snow Flow”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I (along with my sisters) stayed at this Ramada recently for the Snow Flow Festival. The location was perfect (3 minutes from the event) and the hotel staff was professional and friendly. The room was clean, my request for extra towels was fulfilled and the hot shower was great! The location was again convenient( minutes from downtown and other places we visited) The complimentary continental breakfast was good and well stocked. Nothing stayed empty for too long. The price was right even in these hard economic times. We will stay here again when we visit Louisville. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Our corner room had a view of the pool.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Huber Heights
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Everything about this hotel was great with one exception being the bed. The bed was hard but for one night tolerable. The room was clean which is a good sign that housekeeping does a good job. The shower had hot water instantly and was hot for the entire length. Would recommend this hotel for one night for the price you pay!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
New Richmond, Ohio
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Convenient location to downtown and local events. We stay here many times when visiting Louisville.

Room Tip: On eof the few hotels anymore that allow smoking in some rooms.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I stayed at this Ramada recently for four days, and on departure, left several items of expensive clothing behind (always check the drawers!). I was sure that these would disappear - there is no way for me to prove that I actually left anything behind.

When I called the Ramada, I was delighted to discover that everything was being held for me t the front desk. Shipping the items back to me in Canada was a bit complicated, but the gracious manager, Naresh Krishnani, personally packed and delivered the items to the FedEx depot, and followed up with me to ensure that they had arrived safely. Excellent service and customer care. Will gladly recommend this hotel to others.

Thanks Naresh!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Positives first, reasonably priced, restaurant on site(Mexican), clean rooms, flat screen TV, friendly staff. Negatives: This hotel has outside entrances, when arriving at night there are no lights on and the switch by the door does nothing. I had to prop the door open to find a light that worked. The phone did not work. Several lights did not work because they were either broken or did not work because they were not plugged into the unsafe outlets. All of these were security issues that concerned me, traveling alone.

I asked for (by calling on my cell) and was given a replacement room, but after having the identical experience there (lack of working lights, no phone service), I stayed with the first room. The included breakfast was OK the first morning, but on the second day things like milk were in short supply.

I think you can do better than this hotel. It is a shame, because all of these things could be fixed easily.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Linda S

Travellers are raving about these Louisville hotels

Paoli, Indiana
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I am a college student and live in Indiana. As a nursing student, one of the places I was required to do clinicals was at the Veterns Hospital in Louisville, Ky. Due to one of the bridges being shut down because of a crack, the commute to Louisville could take several hrs. Therefore, I choose to stay one night a week at the Ramada Inn on Zorne Ave in Louisveille, Ky. I did this for 8 weeks. The staff was very helpful in any thing I needed to help make me feel welcome as well as safe during my stay. The rooms were always clean and ready upon my arrival. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Great....I will DEFINATELY stay again.... The staff and the room overall was excellent and I would DEFINATELY recommend this hotel to others

• Stayed January 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
East Louisville
Old Louisville
Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport
South Side
Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo

Been to Ramada Louisville North? Share your experiences!