Ramada Louisville North
Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
US$84
US$78
Travelocity
Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$131
Red Roof
US$168
US$136
All reviewsthe mexican restaurantwater towercontinental breakfastan older hotelthe room was niceclean roomseasy accessnice stayohio riverzornnopalesdowntownremoteconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2012

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy and the staff was so very helpful and friendly. We will be staying there again in the near future (0:

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I hate tet word get out. Close to everything and routes to avoid traffic. The price is great and it is not a dump. I never stay at low priced motels but did so several derby week years back. This is my third trip here and it still does not disappoint for the money. Yes, the breakfast isn't great but there is a local place a mile or two away, with the money you saved you can even go all out. The linens are not duvet or hgh tread count but it is a clean, comfortable room. The pool i excellent.

Room Tip: get the pool side rooms
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This location is so easy for us when visiting hospitals, Jewish East and Jewish downtown.

Room Tip: Always need a room on the ground floor because I'm in a wheelchair. We like room 105 because you are protected from the rain and there is plenty of parking near the room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Blood stain on the bed sheet the first night and was not changed out the second night. When I checked out, was not asked about how I liked the stay, and when asked about a phone number to give feedback about the stay; the staff didn't seem to care if I hadd a problem with the place.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank ra7allah
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I rented a suite for Easter weekend and only had one issue with my keys not opening the doors on my second night stay. When the problem couldn't be immediately corrected, the front desk gave me the option of moving to another suite or to opt for a discounted rate for the suite I was in. I was very impressed with their customer service skills and their expedient manner to correct the issue.
Great stay!