“Good hotel, great price”

Ramada Louisville North
Ranked #69 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good hotel, great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

I'll keep this short. I stayed there one night and found the hotel to be better than expected at a very reasonable price, around 76.00 incl. taxes. I'll give the king size bed a B+ and the shower an A which tells me a lot about a place. Very clean with adequate breakfast items and a restaurant and bar open til 10pm or so. The only minor complaint is it was a little noisy outside the door in the morning as we were in the courtyard area. If the heater/ac unit could have been set for continuous fan I wouldn't have heard a thing. I would/will stay again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you Mark!! Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Naresh Krishnani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Fort Thomas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Jody was most helpful and courteous, after a technician was not able to fix the heater, Jody took care of the problem by getting us a different room. Good location, easy on/off of I-71. The morning desk clerk was not courteous or helpful. She was actually a crabby individual.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear George

Richmond
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

I went to the front desk & at check out spoke to an older woman who was very nice and wrote down my complaint and said the manage would call me back by afternoon. We left disappointed and many days later never heard from them so called them she apologized saying they were so busy but would call back She did and said all management offered was &25.00 off bill next time we stayed at their hotel. I said we would not be staying there again.
This was my complaint I was injured due ro a 6" or more heavy piece of bed frame metal that was sticking out under the comforter which caused sever bruise and cut that bleed when I got up from the bed. I showed the woman my leg and she went and got ice for me. Another woman behind the desk said she knew what I was referring to. its been a few weeks now and the
bruising finally is gone. I truly was disappointed in the management . My leg was sore for weeks.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Linda
I am sorry to hear about the inconveniences during your stay. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked & disliked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Naresh Krishnani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
BEST WESTERN Louisville East
#43 of 95 in Louisville
Breckinridge Inn
Breckinridge Inn
#63 of 95 in Louisville

Been to Ramada Louisville North? Share your experiences!