“Bugs in my rooms”

Ramada Louisville North
Ranked #66 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
“Bugs in my rooms”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights because of the convenience to my job. The rooms were not that clean. I killed a roach on the first day in the bathroom and it stayed on the floor the whole week. So obliviously they do not mop or sweep the bathroom floor during your stay. As the week went on I killed3 more roaches and had to battle flies in my room. The staff is not very inviting and never ask me about my stay, never said good morning or have a nice day. My colleague also stayed in another room and had a grasshopper in her room and also roaches. The towels were very worn ad the linens had stains. I had reservations for a second week and cannot get them to cancel my reservations with out charging. I will never stay there again and would never recommend it to anyone else.

Room Tip: Room by the pool are loud!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Guest
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only
meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make our stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Naresh Krishnani

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Marquette
Reviewed 20 June 2014

IT was really a nice room and very comfortable. Maintenance needed to clean up the outdoor mess outside

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you Kathy!! Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

We have taken your feedback regarding outside clean up and have divided the duties among out staff to keep up better curb appeal.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Thomas showed great customer service, the beds and rooms are great!!! Whatever I needed they were very quick with room service. GREAT COFFEE!!!! They had a great continental breakfast. They have very reasonable prices.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you Sharon!! Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thomas appreciates your kind words and compliments.

Naresh Krishnani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
East Louisville
Old Louisville
Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport
South Side
Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo

Been to Ramada Louisville North? Share your experiences!