Ramada Louisville North
Ranked #67 of 99 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed there 1 nite during the PGA golf tournament @ Valhalla. Price was right. It was not fancy, but I didn't want to pay for fancy. Room was clean, and the bed confortable. Slept well and no interruptions. Staff was nice/accommodating. No problems at all. The property is a bit worn here and there but OK overall. I went with a friend and it was fine for us, but probably not for my wife.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Thank you TheKlute!! Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

The room we were given was above the pool which was nice. It was very quiet and clean. We were happy the room had a microwave, fridge and AC. The pool was quiet and there were plenty of sunbeds. The Mexican restaurant by reception was quite nice and fairly priced. (They were kind enough to give me some honey and a tub of sliced lemon as I had a stinking cold!) The reception were helpful whenever needed. We were very pleased with the breakfast selection considering it was free! The only thing I would say was that the bath itself needs a deep clean (the shower was powerful so it wasn't an issue). Overall, we would definitely recommend this hotel!! Polite, clean and excellent value for money!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Shanric

Thank you dear Shanric!! Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

It is an older motel, but everything was spotlessly clean, and all of the employees were helpful and ready to make the stay as good as possible

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you Brenda!! Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This hotel was a little overpriced for the experience. The pool is nice and has plenty of chairs, tables, and provided towels.

The actual room was okay. The floor by the window/AC unit was constantly damp and made the room feel very muggy even with the AC blasting. The mini fridge and microwave were very clean, but we found a few papers, a pen, some old cereal pieces, and hair under one of the beds while looking for a lost shoe. The toilet also had issues flushing completely on the first try.

The free breakfast was okay as well, no meats or eggs, but they have a waffle maker and other options.

The rooms open to the outside. Our door got stuck and was hard to open and close.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Emily
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only
meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make our stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We arrived and checked into our room. Door frame was busted, carpets were dirty, potato chips on the window ledge, towel rack half torn off the wall. My wife was scared to even stay at the hotel. I went to the front desk and wanted to check out and get refund to stay somewhere else, but was not allowed to do so. I was given another room, it was cleaner. Didn't get so sleep until after 12:30 a.m. because of the noise. People were yelling and going in an out of the lobby, slamming the door and yelling. The hotel was in poor condition. It was not clean and did not feel safe, wish my family would have slept in our car instead of spending $127.00. I have stayed in hotels that are half the price that were much nicer.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Matt

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel the end of july, I had always had good luck with Ramada Inn.
The room looked good, but the next day I noticed I had hundreds of red marks all over my body.
I emailed and called the hotel but I got the standard answer. " were sorry, we will look into it". Never heard back again.
My room had a major bed bug issue. I would guess the whole hotel has the problem.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
LouisvilleRamadaGM, General Manager at Ramada Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Troy
Thank you for staying at Ramada Louisville North. I apologize for the inconvenience but as communicated to you via email with the report from our pest control company that the room you stayed in DOES NOT HAVE any Bed Bugs issues as you have stated in your review.

I even shared the number of times that room has been rented after you checked out. We take issues like this very seriously and our staff is well trained to spot Bed Bug infestation should there be any.

Let alone this issue, we have our pest control company spray the rooms for any types of insects that can go in the room. Also you must be aware that hotels don't like to have bed bugs. They are brought in by guest and we now have added responsibility to get our rooms inspected.

I understand your reaction, however the rash on your hand may also be from something else. Once again if you would like the copy of the report again then I can resend it. You can even call our pest control company without me being on the phone and they can validate the report for you.