Hotel has been around a long time and is being updated, has a long way to go however. It is close to I-65 and there isn't any close restaurants, just fast food. Location is also good for the Kentucky Derby, one of the closest to Churchill Downs. My biggest disappointment was the breakfast, same items each day. Can't really handle biscuits and gravy seven days a week for three weeks. Housekeeping did a great job. Used the exercise room every day, and the equipment worked fine. The internet worked fine the second week after they did some upgrades to it. The two person Jacuzzi worked just fine.
So overall just a average hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have fully renovated our hotel at the beginning of 2016! We are conveniently located right next to the University of Louisville and less than a few miles away from the KFC YUM Center, Downtown Louisville, Fair and Expo center, and the Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites University/Airport Hotel Louisville
- Quality Inn And Suites University/Airport
- Quality Inn University Airport
- Quality Inn Louisville
- Louisville Quality Inn