“We loved it!”

Hampton Inn Louisville Airport
Ranked #21 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I would definetely recommend this hotel to everyone who is staying in the Louisville area. It is close to the expo, Churchill Downs and many more attractions. It is easy to access if driving or flying in.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay as well as our convenient location. Please come back again on your next trip to Louisville.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel is very close to the airport and Churchill Downs. The area that the hotel is in is not very great. There aren't any restaurants in the area. The hotel was very clean and I had no issues at all. As with every Hampton that I stay at, the front desk was very pleasant. I was woken up by an airplane flying very low over the hotel at about 2am in the morning. Literally it felt like the whole room was shaking. Great location for the fact that it's near the airport, however that comes with both the good and the bad.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a good overall stay and had an excellent experience with our staff service. You are correct about the location. With our central location, you can practically get anywhere in the city in minutes. We do offer complimentary shuttle service to several restaurants and attractions in the close vicinity. Thank you again and please do come back again.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed one night for business. My room on the first floor was a bit loud and there were some maintenance issues. The fitness room was ok. Breakfast was average for a Hampton although the breakfast service was very good. Overall the service was good. The location is right near the airport, but not near anything else. I also thought it was expensive for the overall offering.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your valued feedback on TripAdvisor. I am sorry we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. I am however glad our staff delivered good service througout your stay. I am sorry that you encountered some maintenance issues. In regards to the location, we like to pride ourselves on a good central location. We do offer complimentary shuttle service to many area restaurants. Please feel free to reach out to me at the property and I would love to further discuss your experience so we can better improve. Our goal is to deliver 100% satisfaction and I am sorry that we did not.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Good location -- close to the airport & downtown; good staff; good service; good breakfast -- love the regular and long hours (6 - 10 everyday). Easy to get on the Internet! I was able to use the washer & dryer next door at their "sister" hotel; nice arrangement! Thank you for taking care of us!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Louisville Airport. We appeciate you! Thanks for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. It is our goal to deliver the perfect stay and we are glad we succeeded! We are glad you enjoyed our location, our staff service, breakfast, and ease of logging onto our complimentary internet. Thanks again and please come back soon.
Mark K

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was very satisfied with my first stay at this motel. I was impressed with the staff and shuttle service. Although I was only there for a few hours ,the room and equipment were very comfortable. This motel is located conveniently close to the airport and with the shuttle service ,it allows you to get more rest.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thanks for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and for taking the time to share your terrific feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a great first stay at our property and that you enjoyed the staff, shuttle service, room, and our location. We hope this was your first of many stays! Please come back soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I was given the ground floor room right next to the lobby and stairwell, despite being a Hilton HHonors Silver level member. It was convenient for access, but I could hear every discussion at the front desk. My room window was visible to literaly everyone who accessed the hotel from the side entrance. The staff was very friendly and professional, and the breakfast was simple but satisfactory for my morning business needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

We appreciate you choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Louisville Airport. Thanks for sharing your valued feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad our staff provided you with friendly and professional service and that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast buffet. I am sorry you were not pleased with your room location. Please do come back and we will ensure we place you on an upper floor. Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent stay here last night. Check in was excellent, as we were greeted by a friendly professional female. Our king suite was what we expected and most importantly, clean. Very clean and very quiet at the end of the second floor. Breakfast the next day was staffed by hard working, super friendly ladies, and was delicious to boot. Thanks for a great stay.

Stayed: April 2014
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Louisville Airport and thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor! We are glad you had an excellent experience and that you enjoyed our service, cleanliness and complimentary breakfast. Please come back and thanks again!