“Slightly below average hotel for money, but very friendly staff”

Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville Airport South
Ranked #75 of 96 Hotels in Louisville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Kentucky
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Convenient location to Airport, I-65, Downtown. Frisch's Big Boy and Shoney's right next door. Front desk staff, not very friendly, but not rude either. Room was adequate for a night's stay. Room was clean, just older hotel, that needs some TLC. The bed was very comfortable and I enjoyed a great night 's sleep. We did stay in a non-smoking room. Room also had micro/fridge which is a necessity for my family! I would stay here again for a quick, overnight stay, at the rate of 53.99. I would not want to pay more than that for this hotel. We just needed a good night's sleep in a clean room, and that's what we received.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
portage, mi
Reviewed 12 August 2013

if you like to eat at the waffle house, and think trucks stops and rest areas are great places to hang out, then you will love this dive. This should be a 39.99 truckers motel 6. But, priceline billed it as a three star hotel worth 95 bucks a night. ha. right. The place is like grandmas house--old, stinks, and everything has a history. Smells like cigarettes mixed with musty carpet. Dark hallways. Deteriorating exterior. Our entrance was next to the dumpster. The chair, which I slept in because I wouldn't touch that bed (which clearly did not have fresh linens), was stained with who knows what. I went out and bought my own sheets so I wouldn't touch it. Everything rattled and made noise. The back entrance felt unsafe. We got the prostitution vibe from a nearby restaurant. The grout in the bathroom was disgusting. Asked for a cot three times but it never came. Then, they double billed me. So far, all I get is the run around on a refund. There are two nicer properties right near this one.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Berryville, Virginia
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I would never stay here again. We stayed here for 4 nights. One day our "do not disturb" sign was on the ground and they said that they figured it had fallen off of the door and refused to clean the room at 4pm, saying that housekeeping had gone home. However, housekeeping was still there until 5pm.

They refused to give us clean towels, saying they did not have access to that until the next day.

Then, we soiled our sheets (we have a 6 month old son) and stripped the sheets, only to find out that we would not be able to get any bedding until the next day. They sent me away with a small blanket. After more complaining they gave us some sheets and a blanket that did not fit. The next day we were given a comforter.

Rooms are spacious but furniture is damaged and sheets are stained.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family