Residence Inn Louisville Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Louisville)
View Hotel
All reviewsexpo centerfull kitchenlight sleeperbad hotelsstudio suitefront deskdoor closednice kitchenconvenient accesskitchen areachurchill downsfair groundslate at nightinternet serviceextended staygreat propertyhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We came from Scotland to the NQC in Louisville and stayed in this hotel for 8 nights. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and thought the hotel was excellent. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially Doris who looked after us at breakfast and also the trainee receptionist. Thank you all and we would definately stay again if returning to Louisville.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Lynn M, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Dear Angela,
Wow, all the way from Scotland ! I certainly hope you enjoyed Louisville while you were here. I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments on trip advisor. It is our goal to make sure every guest is happy and I am glad we were able to meet your expectations during the Quartet Convention. We are sorry to see it go to TN but maybe we will see you again in Louisville.
Safe Travels :)

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Everything was virtually perfect. All staff members went well beyond call of duty. Breakfast & servers great! Desk folks extremely helpful & patient. 24-hour shuttle drivers to Expo Center & restaurants prompt & very friendly! Cleaning staff responded to requests quickly! Love the rooms with all the comforts of home. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Louisville, KY!!!! :)

Room Tip: Stayed in both buildings! Both were fine! Stayed 4 times once each year.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Ms.Deb,

Thank you taking the time to review our hotel. I will definitely share your comments with the staff so they know what an impact great customer service has had on our guests, especially on our return guests. Thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward to seeing you in the future if you return to Louisville.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

we stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in September and was very pleased with the accomodations. The staff was very friendly and everyone we met appeared to love what they do. The room was very clean, towels soft and fluffy, beds comfortable and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear 5Friends,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. I will definitely share your positive comments about the staff with them. Our goal is to ensure all of our guest have a great experience when staying at our hotel.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

After a week in Charleston and driving for 10 hours we were thrilled to stop at one of our favorite hotels. Again the staff was wonderful. The accommodations were great, the breakfast good, and a great night's sleep was the best.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the parking lot away from the expressway.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ghpvogel

Mr Vogel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Thanks for sharing your comments, and I will share them with my staff.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I'm generally an easy grader when it comes to these reviews, and most hotels have plenty of small issues that I normally look past. But in this case, because this hotel failed on the only thing that matters - giving people a good night's sleep - I'm going to throw in all those small things too.

Biggest problem is the room design. In my case, room 321 has an a/c unit motor inside one of the bedroom closets. It kicks on and off loudly and frequently. That's fine when no one's in the room, but when you're actually trying to sleep with that commotion, well, you can't. I had the worst night's sleep I've ever had at a Marriott property in that room.

Now for all the small things. Again, if you can actually get some sleep at this hotel these wouldn't matter so much. But since you can't, these become noticeable:
* The 3rd floor lobby, when you exit the elevator, smells like vomit (note to hotel staff - it's time to break out that steam cleaner!)
* Room 321 toilet seat is broken
* Room 321 toilet takes a ridiculously long time to fill. It's loud and obnoxious.
* Room 321 iron is broken
* Room 321 remote control doesn't work

On a bright note, the hotel's happy hour and breakfast were decent.

If you're a rewards member and looking to stay in the Marriott hotel chain, do yourself a favor and skip this hotel and stay next door at the SpringHill Suites or Courtyard.

Room Tip: Avoid Room 321, and this entire hotel, like the plague.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Lynn M, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Frequent Traveler,

I'm truly sorry your stay wasn't up to your standards, nor did we live up to ours. There was a World Championship horse show across the street at the Convention Center that had just finished up and actually Coit was scheduled the day you departed to professionally clean the hallways. That is not our usual standard and it is our goal to ensure every guest has a comfortable and problem free stay. In your case that didn't seem to happen. I appreciate you letting me know of the items in the room that were not working properly so we could repair them immediately. We would like to have the opportunity to have a second chance to provide you better service in the future!