Days Inn Hurstbourne
US$266
US$230
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Amy S, General Manager at Days Inn Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This place charges extra for wifi and a coffee pot. The wifi broke down a couple of times, but only briefly. Housekeeping would not supply coffee, even though I left them a note. I ended up taking cups from the breakfast room, and demanding coffee from the night manager. But he left for a new job before my stay ended; the new guy was good at ignoring me. And I'm almost positive that they didn't vacuum during my stay. While I always had plenty of towels, shampoo ended up short too. I give this place two stars because the cable, without premium channels, was comprehensive.

Room Tip: If you really want nonsmoking, insist on a second floor room. That whole floor is smoke free.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tom O
Amy S, General Manager at Days Inn Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

We have free wireless internet and coffee pot in guest room at our hotel for years and never had or have any fee associated with it. Please conform before you review for the hotel that you stayed. I do not see that you had stayed at our hotel at all in our records.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future at our hotel.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Amy S, General Manager at Days Inn Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I looked at the room when I arrived. What??? I asked the manager for a new room. She made the change immediately. I was on my way to the Kentucky Derby not on my honeymoon so I need a clean room and maybe something to eat in the morning. It did not disappoint. Was it the Marriott? NO. Was it living in a cardboard box? No. It was a comfy place to stay. The bathroom was a little unexpected. The fan was so loud I asked my friend to bring a flashlight into the bathroom as to not wake me up in the middle of the night. It was a loud fan to nowhere. The little bit of mold was a friendly reminder that I did not use my Interval International exchange...it was a good enough room. You get what you pay for. The manager tried. She explained they are in the middle of renovations so next year should be better. Would I stay there again..I do not know. What I can say is that it was safe and did the job.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Amy S, General Manager at Days Inn Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 502-425-8010.