“Week long stay”

Ranked #80 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Regina, Canada
“Week long stay”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed a week during the Worlds Championship Horse show. Overall it was ok. Bed was good in our room. I had left a file folder with all our airport info and trip details in the room and when I went back they said it wasn't there. I know exactly where I left it. There was never any ice on the ground floor and no pop in the pop machine. Cleaning was hit and miss. I would however stay there again for the price we paid.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Rebecca S, Manager at Super 8 Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Louisville Airport. I am pleased to hear you were happy with your room! I apologize the ice machine was down during your stay and it has since been fixed, also we keep a lost and found, please feel free to contact us any time and we will mail any found items. Thank you for posting a review and I hope you continue to stay with Super 8!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Christiansburg
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Needs major maint. mold In bathroom, ceiling bowed ,cot (no extra charge) had what appeared to be blood on it ,Ice machine didn't work, juice machine leaked , overall this is a 50.00 a nite motel, you get what you pay for we would not stay here again, although we have stayed at good Super 8s in the past ,we will be more selective in the future reeked of cigarette smoke

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for posting a review on Tripadvisor. I apologize that you had experienced some maintenance problems. Unfortunately our ice and juice machines were down at the time but have since been repaired, and I am sorry you were inconvenienced during your stay. Also, steps have been taken to address the other maintenance problems. At Super 8 your comments such as yours keep us striving to make the guest experience better each time. I hope you continue to stay with Super 8 in the future.
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My boyfriend, his family and I have been staying at this hotel for the past few years and after this stay will not be returning. His mom booked a double queen in June and they had to stay in a single the first night. I had made a reservation two weeks prior to the trip through Priceline and when I got there they told me they did not have my name. I waited almost an hour for a room, I had my reservation printed out. When I got to my room there were sticky places on the carpet, no breaking on the bed and my remote control did not work. I now have to make sure that they did not double charge me because of this. They said they were going to contact Priceline but I never saw them do so.

Room Tip: The bottom two floors have been renovated, third floor really needs to be.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
I sincerely apologize that you were inconvenienced by your reservation not being here, also for your room issues as this is unacceptable. We at Super 8 only want the best for our guests and again I apologize for your experience and thank you for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor.