“Nice”

Courtyard Louisville East
Ranked #67 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Clean room. Hotel staff friendly. Bed mattress was better than most other chains, but not the best ever experienced. Hallway noise was minimal for being able to be heard in the room. The only complaint I have is that room service moved all our items on the desk table & threw away a note that was left out on purpose as a reminder & moved all our items on the vanity top (they straightened things up to look nice, but we would prefer them to be left as they were).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Larry C, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Sharkteethhunter,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Louisville East. Your comments are very helpful for us to as we strive to offer the very best experience to our guest. I hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Warm Regards,

Larry C

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel with other family members in town for a 40th birthday party. We chose this due to its proximity to where the occasion was and the fact there were 3 nearby breakfast restaurants for the next morning - IHOP, Waffle House and Bob Evans.

The hotel is sort of back off of Hurstbourne Pkwy, but you can see it and its sign from that road and I-64. Entry is actually next to Olive Garden, down a small road behind Bob Evans and then right there near the highway.

There were a bunch of girls staying there for a soccer or volleyball tournament and we never heard them until morning which was pretty surprising. The rooms were nice, check and check out very easy and free wifi throughout. The desk agent gave us a room on a higher floor as requested.

We would stay here again when in town. This was also the lowest cost of the Marriott brands nearby at only $99 for a weekend night in late March.

Room Tip: Elevator is about midway through the hotel so if you want a room away from the elevator and its rela...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Larry C, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Sashamew133,

Thank you for sharing your important feedback regarding your recent experience at Courtyard Louisville East. I am pleased to see that you found great value in your room rate for the nice rooms and free wifi throughout. I hope you and your family were able to create some lasting memories at the 40th birthday party and hope to see you again for next special occasion.

Warm Regards,

Larry C

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I recently stayed here for two nights over a weekend as part of a local soccer tournament with my son and my dad.

The room and the hotel were clean and and up to date. We had a room with a king sized bed and pull out couch and the bed was great and the pullout was pretty standard as they are not usually very comfortable at any hotel I have been at (my son opted for an air mattress as we could not find a nice hotel with two queen beds due to Thunder Over Louisville and several sports tournaments).

The staff was friendly although we only interacted with the check in staff. We did not use any of the food services at the hotel as we ate at the IHOP across the street for breakfast and went to Nord's Bakery for doughnuts (highly reccommend Nord's). There are mulitple restaurants clsoe to the hotel in walking or short driving distance and the entracne to 65 West is right at the end of the service street.

Overall a nice stay for the weekend and failry convenient to most of the Losuisville area even though it is located on the East side of town

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great spot with lots nearby, great staff, very accommodating, even gave me a free bottle of water!
Top floor was quiet, comfy and great eye appeal. Breakfast at the bistro was delicious! Thanks to everyone, will definitely return.

Room Tip: Top floor always....some have balconies that look into the courtyard, that would have been nice in w...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2014

One of those hotels with no surprises. Front desk was helpful, room was clean, no noise, no problems. I took previous reviews advice and asked for a top floor. Did not hear nothing. Not even freeway traffic.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor. No noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I needed a nice hotel convenient to my company's office in Louisville, nothing fancy. So I was pleasantly surprised to find very nice food service in this hotel. Breakfast was awesome. Lobby décor has been nicely updated from the first time I stayed here. Room was clean and very comfortable.

The assistant manager was particularly helpful with an issue I had with my car in the parking lot. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I spent two weeks at the Courtyard East and found ithe staff very helpful. It was very clean I enjoyed my time there and would stay again. Ask for a room on the top floor. You can hear the person above you walking back and forth. If there are children above you, you'll want to change rooms. Walking distance to many restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business