Hyatt Place Louisville-East
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$108
US$99
US$132
US$110
Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$145
US$133
US$169
US$136
Days Inn & Suites Louisville SW(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$443
US$433
Hotwire.com
All reviewstoilet and showerlouisville eastwet barsitting areabreakfast was includedfresh fruitsleeper sofarooms are spaciousmorning breakfastvery nice hotelnice roomoatmealrestaurants within walking distancebreakfast barvery nice stayair conditionerking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The staff here, from the time i got out of my car at valet to the time i checked out, were very friendly and helpful. My room smelled so good and as far as i could tell, it was very clean. I picked up my boyfriend (arriving from Afghanistan) from the airport, and instead of driving 1hr back home, we stayed at the Hilton. I enjoyed our stay. The breakfast we ordered was delicious. The only 1 negative thing i could say is there is no free wifi. Oh yeah, it's 2 minutes from my fave seafood place, Spondivits.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie J
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Frequently stay in this hotel when in Louisville for volleyball tournaments.
Staff is great-incredibly friendly; rooms & decor modern features. The hotel was crowded but very clean. Sunday AM breakfast was decent as well. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Having stayed in a few Hyatt Places before, when I arrived in Louisville and needed a one-night before my longer-term accommodations were ready, I came straight here. No disappointments, this is all the straight-forward barebones-but-quality you would find in any Hyatt Place. To me, a Hyatt Place is like Starbucks of hotels. Not the best cup of coffee out there, but very very consistently good experience. Even though it is out of downtown, this location is walking distance to several good restaurants and easy access to the highways. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if the need arose.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott Z
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel was absolutely outstanding in every way. Every staff member had over-the-top excellent customer service. They were genuine and friendly. Every issue was corrected perfectly. I needed a regular pillow and it was delivered in seconds. The gym was out of water and the staff member let me take and ice-cold bottle of water from the front case free of charge until he could put another bottle on the cooler. Entire place was immaculate and I am extremely picky. Gym was clean and nicely air conditioned. Pool was clean and tucked away in a quiet, peaceful
spot. Great stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed here on our way to take the kids back to college. We needed a pet friendly hotel that didn't gouge you with fees. This hotel does have a $75.00 pet fee, but the value we payed for the room made the fee worth it. The staff also accommodated us by giving us a first floor room. This concerned me at first because I was concerned about hearing noise above us. We never heard a sound all night. The room was spacious with a great layout. The beds were a bit small, but we utilized the pull-out sofa. They also have a designated area for pets which I think is great for both pet owners and other guests who don't want to deal with pets. Our next stay in Louisville this will definitely be our hotel of choice. For our first experience with Hyatt it was a great one!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family