“Love it !”

and 1 more site!
The Narrow Way Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Lucas B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 May 2014

You simply won't find a nicer, cleaner, more welcoming place to stay, and that's not even mentioning the homemade cinnamon buns ! Roger and Karen are great hosts. I stayed here last year for the arrival of a grandchild and am returning in July for the arrival of another little one. Repeat visits speak for themselves. Enjoy !
Jo Hatton

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at Narrow Way B & B on a recent visit to Mammouth Cave. We've never stayed at a B & B before, but I can't imagine that there could be a better one than this one. The second we walked in the door it was a good experience. Roger carried our luggage in and explained a little history about the house. We asked about a good place to eat out that night and he told us about a Ma and Pa resurant in Glasgow called A Little Taste Of Texas and it was pretty neat with a good menu and excellent food. In the morning when we went down stairs we were greeted with a big smile and what do you want for breakfast. His cinnamon rolls were out of this world. The whole breakfast very good. I had the opportunity to sit and talk to Roger for awhile before we went to the park. A very interesting and likeable man. If I ever get anywhere near Lucas Ky I will defiantly stay there again. And anyone going that way should stay there to. If you don't it's your loss. Hat's off to Roger and Karen for a class act. Thanks again, Jim & Lorraine from Wi.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank James F
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We spent two nights at The Narrow Way B&B while we visited Mammoth Cave nearby. The innkeepers were very welcoming and the room was comfortable. We stayed in the room above the garage, which was huge and would be great for families. The bathroom would benefit from a jacuzzi tub or a better shower. The location was beautiful...very rural. This was a really nice place in an area without many options.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here for night and it felt like we were visiting family. Karen and Roger know exactly how to make you feel at home. The home is wonderful and the bridal suite, where we stayed, was huge, but very cozy. I slept better than I have in a long time and woke refreshed and greeted by the smell of a bountiful country breakfast being prepared. The food was custom made to order and they will not let you leave hungry. Make sure to have Roger make you some pecan pancakes or Karen make you some french toast. They asked us what we wanted for breakfast after we arrived and said we should ask for anything especially what we don't normally get to eat at home. We will definitely be going back again and suggest anyone who is reading this to stay at the Narrow Way!

Room Tip: Bridal Suite is perfect for a couple's getaway!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Narrow Way where a family wedding was held and to my surprise this B&B was so much more than I expected. The accomodations were great and very well appointed. Miss Karen and Mr. Roger were wonderful hosts and made sure we were all well taken care of and well fed. You could not find two nicer people

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My elderly parents and I spent 3 nights at The Narrow Way B&B. Our hosts were wonderful and strived to meet all our needs. Our room was spacious and beautifully decorated. I would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I had never stayed in a B&B before and was pleasantly surprised by the warmth and southern charm that I felt while staying at the Narrow Way. I thought that I would be just renting a room in someone's home, unsure if I would like the experience. Karen and Roger dispelled my feelings of uncertainty. They have a way of making you feel that they have known you for a long time. You feel like a welcomed friend when you stay at the Narrow Way. The rooms are charming, the beds so comfortable,and the view so relaxing. Each room is spacious and decorated beautifully. Breakfast was incredible, the homemade buns were out of this world; I especially loved the raspberry ones. I truly enjoyed my stay there and will return there again when I revisit Kentucky.

Room Tip: Each room is unique and has its own charm.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lucas
Grand Victorian Inn
Grand Victorian Inn
#1 of 1 in Park City
Four Seasons Country Inn
Barren River Lake State Resort Park

Been to The Narrow Way Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!