“I'll be back”

Comfort Inn & Suites Madisonville
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Madisonville
“I'll be back”
Reviewed 8 January 2013 via mobile

Very clean, good food, great staff. I really liked the pool and exercise equipment good quality and everything actually worked which is rare. Traveling a lot though Madisonville it's nice to feel at home even though its a long way from home.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Dannyboy4

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We spent three days in the king suite. It was a nice sized room for the for the money. The room was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. We really liked the location with a Huddle House across the street.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Rodney K
Madisonville
Reviewed 16 December 2012

My first visit to Madisonville included a planned stay here, and I had a very pleasant experience. The room was clean and odor free, the heating cooling worked perfectly, clean linens and plenty of fluffy towels available, and it was very quiet. A small workout room by the pool was perfect, the pool was refreshing after a nice hot tub soak. The sauna was out of order when I stayed. Meeting rooms available for business transactions and the desk staff was more than helpful in copying paperwork for us. I stayed here again on my next trip back to Madisonville, and would recommend it highly!

Room Tip: I prefer a room on the 4th or top floor, which seems to be more quiet anywhere I stay.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Humboldt, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Jacuzi was dirty with soap scum , bed sheets werent clean. 30 ft. from RR tracks train ran every 15 mins. kept us up all night. Pool was cold couldnt swim in it. Breakfast was awlful round flat scrambled eggs, and sausage flat, no biscuits and gravy. I want a refund charged us 122.00 w/ tax. Most horrible stay i have had. Pillow top beds need replacement. Room was very small w/ jacuzi right next to bed.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the back near the RR tracks a train is 30 ft. from the hotel and the train runs all n...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank angie5895
Atoka, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 November 2012

this hotel has non-smoking rooms on the same floor as smoking rooms, this means the whole floor smells of tobacco smoke with some smell into the rooms. The staff will not tell you were placed you on the same floor as smoking rooms. Even with an advanced reservation we were placed on the "smoking floor". If you have breathing problems or are sensitive to Tobacco Smoke: AVOID THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank shawn s
Seminole, Florida
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We stopped in at the comfort suites on the way home from our vacation and it was a clean comfortable place to stay. We got a king room with sleeper sofa and the room was large and spacious. My husband also enjoyed the hot tub immensely, but wished the sauna had been working (it was out of order during our stay) The breakfast was good (not great, but good). It really needed a staff member to tend it. I never saw anyone there the whole time and when my 20 month old son spilled some milk at the table, a hotel guest went to their room and got me one of their towels to clean it up with (which was very thoughtful). Over all it was a good stay.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed 2 July 2012 via mobile

Overall nice hotel. If I stay again, I will request a room on the opposite side of the hotel. There is a very active set of train tracks behind it that woke me up each morning. Staff was nice and rooms were clean and I could not hear my neighbor inside my room. Decent selection at breakfast, but they had run out of milk both mornings by 7 and the eggs were dried out. However, there were plenty of other items to still choose from. There is a Kroeger across the street to purchase food and a fridge and microwave in the room which is nice. A few restaurants too if you prefer to eat out.

• Stayed June 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madisonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville
#1 of 3 in Central City
Days Inn Central City
Days Inn Central City
#3 of 3 in Central City

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Madisonville? Share your experiences!