“I felt like a princess”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madisonville
The Hammack-Moore House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 6 Madisonville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 August 2011

I showed up in a snowstorm, having flown into Louisville and driven several hours for a meeting in nearby Hopkinsville in the morning. The owner met me and showed me in. I was the only guest, and stayed in a beautifully appointed room on the first floor. The owners do not live on-site, and I was left to explore this amazing victorian home on my own. Every detail of this place has been carefully restored. The sitting room, foyer and each of the guest rooms are unique and elegant. I felt like I was living in a fairy-tale for a night. The shower was clean and hot, the rooms temperate and sunny. Breakfast was tasty and the owner is a very kind and friendly woman who made me feel right at home.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank andiralaw79

Reviewed 14 November 2010

The Hammack-Moore place was a wonderful place to stay. My brother and I took our Mother to Sacremento for her 55th High School Reunion. I booked this B and B for the special occasion. We had so much fun. The place was beautiful, Mrs. Shirley was a pleasure to be with. She really made the stay 'something special' for our Mother. Our first morning she served us a hearty breakfast 'enough to keep full until the next day' on her fine china. While eating, in walks Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus - that was a great photo op for the grandkids!

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 6 July 2010

Wonderful accommodations. Ideal for newly weds and retirees. Not for little children because of the antiques and bannisters (too tempting). Full breakfast with a variety of menus and excellent presentation. Very friendly proprietor who made you feel at home.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ritarita0
Reviewed 2 June 2010

I have never been to a Bed and Breakfast before and neither had my husband. So on our trip to my sister-in-law’s wedding to Evansville, my husband and I stopped at this charming B&B that we found online! Shirley was very friendly, the house was gorgeous inside and out, our room was extremely comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious! We had a lot of fun taking pictures in this Victorian house! I would defiantly recommend this B&B to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple