“Great B&B” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Hammack-Moore House Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madisonville
The Hammack-Moore House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 6 Madisonville B&B and Inns
Melissa, Texas
“Great B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

Home was beautiful, beautifully decorated, and spotless. We stayed in Victorian Room on 1st for which had a door to the front porch. Loved hearing the train - like stepping back in time. Highly recommend this room if double bed is not a concern. Gracious host. Since we were the only guests having breakfast owner asked if we wanted to have breakfast at the their other location (Ruby Lodge at Spring Lake Wood) at end of town since it is on the lake. Beautiful setting. 70 acres on the lake. Couldn't have been nicer.

Room Tip: Victorian Room
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

My fiancé and I are planning to relocate to the area soon and made a trip to Madisonville in search of a place to live. I booked a room at The Hammack-Moore House, because neither of us had ever experienced a Bed and Breakfast. Not only was the home beautiful, well maintained, incredibly clean and comfortable, but in addition our hostess was extremely welcoming and pleasant. Oh, and of course the breakfast the next morning was delicious and massive. Even though we are planning to move to the area, my fiancé and I plan to continue to visit this establishment, just for the fun of it!

Room Tip: The Garden Suite is at the end of the house and has an attached sitting area with a TV!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

I showed up in a snowstorm, having flown into Louisville and driven several hours for a meeting in nearby Hopkinsville in the morning. The owner met me and showed me in. I was the only guest, and stayed in a beautifully appointed room on the first floor. The owners do not live on-site, and I was left to explore this amazing victorian home on my own. Every detail of this place has been carefully restored. The sitting room, foyer and each of the guest rooms are unique and elegant. I felt like I was living in a fairy-tale for a night. The shower was clean and hot, the rooms temperate and sunny. Breakfast was tasty and the owner is a very kind and friendly woman who made me feel right at home.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank andiralaw79
Floirda
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2010

The Hammack-Moore place was a wonderful place to stay. My brother and I took our Mother to Sacremento for her 55th High School Reunion. I booked this B and B for the special occasion. We had so much fun. The place was beautiful, Mrs. Shirley was a pleasure to be with. She really made the stay 'something special' for our Mother. Our first morning she served us a hearty breakfast 'enough to keep full until the next day' on her fine china. While eating, in walks Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus - that was a great photo op for the grandkids!

• Stayed November 2010
Lima, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2010

Wonderful accommodations. Ideal for newly weds and retirees. Not for little children because of the antiques and bannisters (too tempting). Full breakfast with a variety of menus and excellent presentation. Very friendly proprietor who made you feel at home.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ritarita0
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2010

I have never been to a Bed and Breakfast before and neither had my husband. So on our trip to my sister-in-law’s wedding to Evansville, my husband and I stopped at this charming B&B that we found online! Shirley was very friendly, the house was gorgeous inside and out, our room was extremely comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious! We had a lot of fun taking pictures in this Victorian house! I would defiantly recommend this B&B to everyone.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madisonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Madisonville
Executive Pennyrile Inn
#1 of 1 in Mortons Gap
Ruby Lodge at Spring Lake Woods
Baymont Inn & Suites Madisonville

Been to The Hammack-Moore House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!